Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(I am finally 16 today!)
"Y-yeah, I should probably learn..."

"Yup!"
 Harley said while Griffin said no. "I don't just talk!"
TiredBitch said: (I am finally 16 today!)
@TiredBitch
((woo! happy birthday!))
(Thanks, can't wait to get my learner's permit)
spooken spooken
(Happy B-day^^)

Griffin rubbed his temples. "I won't get any work done with them around." He mumbled and Bellamy grabbed a bucket. "We might need some extra help later,Griffin." She said and she smiled at Harley.

Lucy nodded.
"What do you need to do?"

Eita rubbed his head. "V-Vincent wanted me to learn how to poison someone, too... I don't want to..."
spooken spooken
Lucy frowned. "His ways are quite odd,but I guess he does have his reasons......."

Bellamy tucked her hair behind her ear. "Just some personal matters........" She glanced at Griffin.
Eita sighed and nodded. 

"Okay, I'll just mess with this, then!" Harley pulled the rock part amputated from Ekibio's leg closer to them. 
spooken spooken
Griffin frowned. "Its time for you to leave. Its been over 5 mins. "

Lucy stirred her tea. "Its quite weird that our families are supposedly to be united.....Though plans might of changed..." She said quietly.
Harley pouted. "Can I take this with me?"

"Why would they have changed?"
spooken spooken
Griffin shrugged. "Yeah whatever....." He muttered and followed Bellamy upstairs.

"Our Grandmama might have negotiated on different terms......" She said quietly.
ReedJungleBoar ReedJungleBoar
"Ill be around tomorrow"
*He starts to walk out of her room*
Harley giggled excitedly and ran off out of the mansion, carrying the rock leg thing. 

"W-what terms?"
spooken spooken
"Okay..." Eva said.

Lucy looked away. "Erm......"

Griffin and Bellamy took care of the problem upstairs, then brought the corpse downstairs. "I guess that secures that..."Bellamy said.
ReedJungleBoar ReedJungleBoar
*He left out of the room*