Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Eita nodded. "A-alright, thanks," Eita said and smiled. 

Ekibio struggled and climbed up the tree, then sat down in it and sighed. Now he regretted what he did, not because he had one foot. 
spooken spooken
Ezra ended the call and went up to finish the photoshoot.

Harvey ignored her and Celeste stood up. "Do you want to hunt, like we did when we were younger??" HArvey looked up his eyes again. "I would say no...but Im starving and angry." He said quietly, and stood up.

(are we continuing the griffin/ harley thing on the ekibio/harvey timeline??)
Eita laid in bed for a while, then got up and started walking around to explore the mansion.

Ekibio laid down and tried to sleep, but couldn't. He was uneasy and wanted Harvey. 
spooken spooken
Harvey ran his fingers through his hair and followed Celeste out.

Lorelai was walking up the stairs, holding a candle.

((YOURE ALIVE AGAIN))

Ekibio ended up just listening to what happened around the tree. 

"Hello," Eita said to her. 
spooken spooken
(yeahhhhhh sorrryyyy)

Celeste giggled slightly as she headed into the woods, Harvey sulked behind her.

Lorelai looked up and smiled. "Oh hi!!!"
((its fine XD its a good surprise when you appear again!))

Ekibio ended up finally falling asleep again. 

"What are you doing?" Eita asked curiously. 
spooken spooken
After a bit, Harvey and Celeste appeared out the woods. Celeste was holding her arm, as was dripping blood and Harvey sighed.

Lorelai looked down at the candle. "I really like the scent of the flower, Flame Lily so, Haru made me a candle of it!!"
Ekibio stirred a bit in his tree, then woke up and yelled as he fell. 

Eita sniffed it, and smiled. "It is nice."
spooken spooken
Lorelai nodded. "Its amazing!!"

Harvey looked over at Ekibio then grabbed Celestes wrist. "Come on.We have to get you cleaned up....."
"Are you going to put it in your room?"

Ekibio frowned and lowered his head as he was ignored, and struggled his way up the tree again. 
spooken spooken
Lorelai nodded. "Do you want to come with??"

Celeste shrugged him off. "Im fine. Seems like theres tension...." She said and her eyes flickered over to Ekibio.
"Yeah! I'm just looking round right now."

Ekibio didn't look back at them as he climbed slowly. 
spooken spooken
Lorelai leaded the way to her room. "Well the our home is quite plain, I suppose, not like Mr. Vincents.." She opened the door, and the bedroom was all natured themed. She set the candle down. "Were going to Paris in couple days...We made sure to clear schedules to take you!!!" She smiled again.

Harvey frowned. "Its whatever....Im going to go read....."He muttered and went inside.
Eita smiled as he looked around the room. "O-oh, Paris? What is everyone going to do there?"

Ekibio stayed outside in his tree, letting Harvey be alone, until night came, when he opened the door to their room and came inside. His leg had healed so that there was a stump. 'H-hey... are you still mad?"