Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
spooken spooken
Griffin stared at them for a second then sat on a stool, wheeling himself over to Ekibio. "Such a child...." He mumbled about Harley.

Lorelai smiled. "So what have you been up too?"
Harley giggled. "That's what my gramma calls me, too!"

Eita shrugged. "T-there's not much to say..."
spooken spooken
Griffin placed his goggles back on and stitched up Ekibios leg. "Probably thinks your a nuisance too....:"

"Oh....."
"I know she does! But she still loves me!"

Eita nodded. "B-but I got to go shopping with Ezra yesterday!"
spooken spooken
Griffin finished up and wheeled himself to the counter. "Love is futile. It makes you have a weakness."

Lucy smiled. "Thats good. Shows Ezra is not being a hermit....."
"No, it doesn't. How did you get that idea?" They tilted their head. "You grow stronger for that person."

Eita giggled. "Yeah, it is!"
spooken spooken
"Hopefully everything works out between you too...." She added.

Griffin placed his goggles on top of his head again. "People can easily take them away, leaving you weak. No one likes weak people. Everyone is power hungry."
Eita nodded. "I-it's working pretty well," he said. 

"Not if they're strong, too. My gramma is."
spooken spooken
"Have you had training yet??" She asked.

Griffin pulled a jar out from the cabinet and sat down again, and took out some closed containers. "Everyone thinks that until someone hits them where it hurts. It seems that you idolize them to much."
"In what?"

Harley tilted their head. "But that's not bad!"
spooken spooken
She frowned. "Proper training......As in such as behaviors and how you should act when your among the rich....."

Griffin rolled his eyes. He took some centipedes out of the containers. "You going to try so hard to be them that end up failing. Its a weakness. Making you vulnerable. Especially when they are taken away from you. " He said quietly.
"Ah, t-they haven't..."

Harley  watched the centipedes. "I'm not gonna try to be just like her. She calls me too weird, but she's not weird. But you're talking like you've tried to copy someone! What, did they get killed?"
spooken spooken
Lucy went quiet and sipped her tea.

Griffin put the centipede in the jar. "I would never did or will do such a thing. Alot people disgust me. " He then filled the jar with honey. The door opened from the stairs and Bellamy entered.
Eita looked down at the pie. 

"You can't say anything until you've done it!" Harley said, then saw Bellamy and waved in the air to her. "Hi!"
spooken spooken
Lorelai frowned. "Well hopefully they will teach you soon.....It signifies establishment in there family..."

Bellamy looked at Griffin then at Harley. "And who is this?? Finally found a friend?" She asked and went to the wall and took off bolt cutters. Griffin frowned and stood up. "No. This thing is horrible. All they do is talk." He said.