Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
spooken spooken
Lucy smiled. "Me too."

Griffin frowned. "Like smacking your head a couple times??"
ReedJungleBoar ReedJungleBoar
Eita looked out the window quietly, thinking. 

"Eh, if that knocks me out cold, yeah. Or  a potion or medicine or whatever."
spooken spooken
Griffin cracked his knuckles and took a baton off the wall. 

Kota frowned. "Tell Eva thank you."

The car stopped in front of the ivory mansion, and Lucy stepped out.
ReedJungleBoar ReedJungleBoar
"I-I believe that you don't have anything..." Ekibio said and flinched. 
Harvey smiled and moved away from him. This seemed to make them happy and quiet. 

Eita got out too and put on his backpack, looking nervous. 
spooken spooken
Griffin smiled and swung the baton on the side of Ekibios head, a large crack being heard."Sounds like a fracture...." He mumbled and placed the baton back on the wall. He then put on his goggles, a doctors mask, then put on some doctor gloves.

The doorman opened the door and Lucy entered. Finneas was sitting on the grand steps in the center of the room. He was wearing a tan blazer, tan slacks, with a collared button up, and a dark brown sweater vest. He smiled seeing his sister and stood up. 
Ekibio was quickly knocked out, luckily, and Harley moved his hair to look at where it bled and smiled. 

Eita followed behind her, holding to the straps of his backpack, and he smiled shyly at Fin. "H-hi."
spooken spooken
Finn smiled. "Bonjour." He came down the stairs. "Grandma is out with some visitors, so were kinda free." He said to Lucy. Lorelai came down the stairs, happily. "Hi Eita!!"
((nothing for Harley/Ekibio/Griffin? lol))

"Ah, that's nice," Eita said and smiled at them both. 'Hello!"
spooken spooken
(ahhhhhh im sorry i forgot to type it... it was in my head lol)

Lorelai smiled at him. "Its nice to see you again!!"

Griffin ignored Harley and took the hacksaw, and sawed the rock part off in 10 mins. He wiped his faced, a smudge of blood getting on his cheek.

((alright thats fine XD))

"It is! And we'll be able to spend some time together." He smiled. 

Where there should have been leg inside of the rock had, oddly, completely turned into rock. Once it was off, Harley started looking at the rock. "This is weird!"
spooken spooken
Griffin took off his gloves and moved his goggles up. "Mhm..." He said quietly.

Lorelai nodded. "Are you hungry??"
Harley poked where his flesh turned to stone and it squished a little bit. "Oh, it's weird!"

"I am!" 
 Eita said. He'd been too nervous to eat during the flight. 
spooken spooken
Lorelai led him to the parlor where ther was a table decked out in sweets. Her sibling followed behind and sat down. "Help yourself. Grandmama always says to be prepared." Lore lai said and picked up a pastry.

Griffin washed his hands. "He probably did himself. He is a god, so he should have known how to turn it back." He said quietly.