Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Bill blasts him back with a blast of telekanesis, then looks at Ford.
Bill- I'll give you to the count of three to tell me where you've hidden Journal 1, or one of the kids gets it.
Ford- NO!
Bill- Three.
Ford- PLEASE, NO! NOT THE KIDS!
Bill- Two.
Ford- I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING!
Bill- ONE.
Bill poises his fingers, his other hand that has the poised fingers ablaze with blue fire, and gets ready to snap.
Ford- OKAY, OKAY, STOP!! JUST DON'T HURT THE KIDS!
Bill- Are you gonna tell me where Journal 1 is?
Ford- YES, JUST LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!
Bill- Deal.
Bill then teleports Dipper and Mabel back into the Viewing Room with Stan.
*he fell* "ow" ;-; "he moved."
Ford- Stan, get Journal 1..
Stan nods, and gets Journal 1 out of a locked drawer, and Bill takes it from him, and takes the other two journals, snaps, and they all disappear, and Bill sets Ford down gently on the ground, and returns to normal, and then tps to Solomon.
Bill- Oh, God no.. What did I do..?
"what do you mean 'what did i do'."
Bill- I-I'm sorry... I hurt you with my anger..didn't I..?
Mrevil6767 Mrevil6767
Drake looks at Mal, still playing Minecraft, all decked out in enchanted Netherite armor and enchanted Netherite weapons.
Mrevil6767 Mrevil6767
Drake- You got your Netherite shit ready yet?
TheMinecraftGodHerobrine said: Bill- I-I'm sorry... I hurt you with my anger..didn't I..?
@TheMinecraftGodHerobrine "dont be sorry. your buissness is done now right.." *he held journal 3 in his hands*
Mrevil6767 Mrevil6767
yes it is just need to grab it 
Bill looks away.
Bill- I didn't want to do that.. But the demonic side of me took over, and I hurt you all.. I'm sorry..

Drake- Okay, well hurry, cuz I'm aboutta use an Eye of Ender to get to a Stronghold.
*he handed the book back to dipper*
Mrevil6767 Mrevil6767
well.. i might get off the game..
Dipper takes Journal 3, and shoves it back into his vest, and folds his arms, and looks away
Dipper- Thanks..

Drake- Oh, okay.