Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
"Uh what's it doing?" *he still held the lever down*
Right then, Ford bursts out of the portal, and runs towards Solomon, a look of panic on his face.
*he let go of the lever, looking at the portal*
Ford grabs the lever, and pushes it towards the portal with all his might, but it hurts him, but he doesn't care, cuz he continues pushing it, and slowly, but surely, it starts to move forwards, and the portal ripples again. Ford starts mumbling.
Ford- Mumbles- Oh, no, no, no, no, no! Come on!
*he pushed too, seeing what was happening and kept looking at the portal, hoping it would close*
The lever then cranked to the middle, and the portal rippled even more, and a black top hat was visible, along with yellow arms, and Ford gets even more panicked and pushes against the lever harder, and shouts in pain, and the lever yet again starts slowly moving forwards again.
*he pushed harder, arms turning sorta red* pov: he's yellow now.
The lever slowly moves forward, but Bill emerges from the portal, still in his demonic form, but he's only half-emerged, and he glares at Ford.
Bill- I WILL GET WHAT I WANT FROM YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, FORD!
"get out the other way, you're gonna get hurt!" *he stared in fear at the portal, still pushing on the lever*
Ford- Yells in pain- NO!
He pushes against the lever with all his might, it slowly moving forward, but it being too late;Bll is fully emerged now, and glaring at Ford. 
"i wont let you hurt him, bill!" 
The lever then cranks forward all the way, and the portal shuts down. Bill uses his telekanesis to pick Ford up, and bring him forward, and glares at him ,and Dipper runs to them both, Journal 3 in hand, glowing even brighter white.
Bill raises the hand that isn't holding Ford with his telekanesis, and it ignites into blue flames, and Dipper and Mabel get picked up and held in the air, an orange glow of his demonic telekanesis glowing around them, and Journal 3 falls out of Dipper's hand, and falls to the ground, and he winces, and Bill sees it, then clenches the fist holding Ford telekanetically, and poises his fingers with the hand with the blue flames around it holding Dipper and Mabel telekanetically, and glares at Ford.
Bill- If you don't tell me where Journal 1 is, I might kill one of them!
Ford- NO!

*he picked up journal 3, and jumped at bill*