Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Spirit of Shadow- You are making things worse she only wants to get protected by her family
Winter- And am I not apart of her family? I´m her wife after all.
She gets a little tinge of sadness and disappointment on her face, and she turns away.
Spirit of Shadow- you are but i mean her shadow family
Winter- I would´ve thought that she would let her own wife protect her as well.. After all, you told me to take care of her..
Spirit of Shadow- not like protect her when she does not need it
Winter sighs.
Winter- You have a point. Well, when Bonnie´s done with my wife, tell her to come to me; she knows where to find me. Please.
Spirit of Shadow- i can't stay here for good i am dead and if Bonnie is doing his job right he should keep her there for a little while
Winter- I know. But you can still access the Shadow Realm, so when Bonnie´s done with my wife, tell her to come find me. She knows where to come find me. Okay?
Shadow- i can't i gave all my rights to Bonnie we do that when we Shadow Animatroncs die
Winter- Well, when my wife appears back in the here in the Overworld, please tell her to come find me, she knows where to find me. Okay?
Shadow- i can't and she will have to stay with Bonnie for a while
Winter- Sighs- Fine. When she´s done, she´ll know where to find me..
Winter then disappears, and reappears in the park next to her house, and floats over to the duck pond, and floats in the air, hugging her knees tightly, floating next to the duck pond, and she closes her eyes but doesn´t sleep.
Shadow- i must go*She disappears*

Golden Freddy- i am so bored
Lobit walks over to Golden Freddy, cuz Bonnie´s busy.
Lobit- Hey Golden Freddy!

Winter floats there next to the duck pond, hugging her knees tightly, her eyes closed, but not sleeping.
Golden Freddy- how are you and stop touching me in the stomach
Springtrap- you so grouchy Goldie*keeps touching Golden Freddy's stomach