Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Lobit- I´m okay.
She glares at Springtrap.
Lobit- I believe I heard Golden Freddy kindly ask you to stop toucing her stomach, not keep toucing it.
Wolfy: Phoebe?
Phoebe blushes even more as he moves her hair out of her face, keeps her arms tightly folded, but lets her wings come out, knowing that they look extremely soft and extremely fluffy.
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Springtrap- you are even more grouchy she is my sister i am rubing something to treat her wround 
Golden Freddy- Thanks Springtrap
Lobit- Well, when she asks you not to touch her stomach, please respect that, okay?
She looks at Springtrap with a look that is obviously not a face to be arguing with.
Golden Freddy- Guys knock it off Lobit Springtrap was not doing nothing wrong you should not be messing with Springtrap and Thanks again Springtrap*Walks off mad*
Lobit- I wasn´t mad tho.
She decides to give Golden Freddy some time to calm down, and in the mean time, she sits by herself in front of the Bonnie Statue.
Toy Bonnie- what is wrong lobit
Lobit looks at Toy Bonnie, sitting in front of the Bonnie Statue, hugging her knees tightly, then she looks away.
Lobit- Oh, umm, nothing, Bon. I´m okay.
Toy Bonnie- you don't look fine you look upset tell me what is wrong
Lobit looks at the Bonnie Statue, and hugs her knees tightly, and sighs.
Lobit- I guess it´s just that I don´t get to spend a lot of time with the two people I love the most: Bonnie and Golden Freddy, and that they seem more irritable, and stressed than usual..
Toy Bonnie- that because they have a duty to do Bonnie has the most important role which s the leader of the Fnaf race and Golden Freddy is the second in command they have to make big choices
Lobit- I know, it´s just..I feel like we don´t get to spend much time together, and I feel like we´re slowly drifting away from each other..
Toy Bonnie- but you are not they care about you and they share you feelings in their hearts 
Lobit- I...believe you.. I just miss the old days where we could spend as much time together as we wanted.. Now we hardly get any time together..