Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Phoebe- Like I said.. I have major trust issues.. It takes a lot for someone to be able to earn my trust..
She turns away, her grey tightly folded, soft looking, and fluffy looking wings showing, her hood up, and her amrs tightly folded, looking at the ground.
Wolfy: I will do whatever, to make sure you are relaxed
Phoebe- The last time I let someone in like this...they ended up ruining my life, and stabbing me in the back.. It's why I don't trust anyone anymore...
Wolfy: Believe me, I will not stab you in the back, literally or figuratively
Phoebe looks at Wolfy through her black hair, her hood still on, keeping her arms tightly folded, and her grey, soft-looking, and fluffy-looking wings tightly folded.
Phoebe- How do I know that..? How can I believe that..?
Wolfy: Then I'll show you*His amulet starts to glow* On the power of the Moon, I swear to protect you, Pheobe, no matter what
Phoebe looks up at him through her black hair, her hood still on, keeping her wings and arms tightly folded, not looking convinced.
*The glow dies down*
Wolfy: The Oath has been made
Phoebe looks up at him through the mess of her black hair, her hood still on, her arms and wings tightly folded, not looking very convinced.
Wolfy: If someone tries to attack you, they will die by me
Phoebe loosens up a little, but not by much, and she keeps her hood on, her arms and wings tightly folded, looking up at him through all her black hair, still not looking too convinced. Obviously wanting some kind of other physical proof that what he's saying is true.
Wolfy: Ugh, never thought I would have to use this but...*Pulls out a bottle of truth serum* here we go*Downs it* Ugh, Gross! Ugh now please, ask.
Phoebe- So, is it true that I cantrust you? That you won´t turn your back on me? That you´ll protect me?
Wolfy: Yes
*The machine makes a truth sound*
Phoebe blushes slightly.
Phoebe- Do you promise to share whatever feelings you may feel, no matter what, when I´m around.
Brb))