Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Wolfy: I love you, Pheobe*Moves her hair out of her face*
(GTG 8th hour, choir)
Winter sighs, and folds her arms, and watches her, knowing that there´s no stopping her.

Phoebe goes even brighter red when he moves her hair out of her face, it raised to, at a diagnol level, be level with his, but looking away, keeping her arms tightly folded, and letting her wings come out fully, knowing that they look really soft and fluffy.
Oof.))
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Shadow Freddy- Bonnie shock Shadow Bonnie
Bonnie- do what
Shadow Freddy- Shock Shadow Bonnie if shadow don't obey Shadow used to shock us or something

Winter leaps in front of Shadow Bonnie, and glares at Shadow Freddy.
Winter- Don´t touch my wife.
Shadow Freddy- She needs to be shocked Do it Bonnie
Bonnie- ???
Spirit of Shadow- Do it Bonnie she disobeyed you and she needs to be tought a lesson that is on job you have do it Winter can't Stop you she can't
Bonnie- Right Shadow
Winter growls at all of them, and draws her sythe, going into Protection Mode, and her demonic eyes appear.
Winter- In her protective demonic voice- Don´t touch my wife.
Shadow Freddy- You fool*Grabs Shadow Bonnie and No one one can stop this and teleports to the Shadow world*
Winter, in her Protection Mode, turns to look at Spirit Shadow, her sythe drawn, her demonic eyes out.
Winter- In her protective demonic voice- Where is my wife?
Spirit of Shadow- Somewhere you can't go you don't understand when One shadow disobeys and Bonnie does not do nothing the other shadows will expect the same treatment Bonnie is only doing his job if i have to come down here then things are going to get worse for Bonnie and Shadow Bonnie
Winter- No, all she said was for your brother Demon Shadow not to take Bonnie´s hand. I know, I was THERE!
Spirit of Shadow- Bonnie was going to do it it is not Shadow Bonnies choice to tell Bonnie what to do Shadow Bonnie won't get hurt but she will be punished a little Bonnie is doing his job
Winter sighs, then she returns to normal, and puts her sythe back on her back, and tightly folds her arms, looking at Shadow.
Winter- Nothing bad better happen to my wife. Cuz I won´t be happy if she comes back hurt.
Spirit of Shadow- if she gets hurt she will heal don't ever agree with Shadow Bonnie Demon Shadow is my Brother you are getting annoying fast*disappears*
Winter- All I´m trying to do is protect my wife.