Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Zathurian: Well, At least he's alive!
Wolfy:^Yes^
DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble
Toby -wakes up and trembles* i wanted to die...
Okie.))
Sally crawls into the hospital bed with him, and curls up tightly in his arms, and cries herself to sleep.
Jade then appears in the room with them, and looks at Logan.

EJ- Why? Why do you want to die?
UnknownTemptation24 UnknownTemptation24
Keegan: *Sighs* Fuck I couldn't Get there in Time!
Toby - * Points at Tim and Brian* they meanies, they don't love me. The tolerate me..

Brian - No! Toby we love you!
Tim - Yeah!
(Im not trying to control your character, but be reasonable, who would be completely fine just becasue of some CPR, after the had every ounce of power, magic and energy and almost their soul practically ripped out of their body?)
Jade- It's okay. At least he's alive.

EJ- Honey, they don't hate you. And neither do I. We love you, Toby.
Keegan: *Puts his hands on his Face* 
Sally cries hersefl to sleep in Logan's arms.
Keegan: Who Are You all?
TobiIsGod said: (Im not trying to control your character, but be reasonable, who would be completely fine just becasue of some CPR, after the had every ounce of power, magic and energy and almost their soul practically ripped out of their body?)
@TobiIsGod (I thought CPR was people who aren't breathing, heart attack or something else other than that. I mean I am CPR certified.)
(It is. Therefore, it is not certified to completely heal people who went through that kind of loss and trauma.)
Jade- I'm Jade, Logan's Father-In-Law Owen's best friend, and the girl curled up in Logan's arms, is Owen's daughter, and Logan's wife Sallena, or just Sally.
Okie.))
Toby - * whimpers*  the hate me! they only like you! I wanna go home...
Keegan: He Finally Married Someone *Laughs* Last time He Hooked up with a Girl It Didn't Go well!