Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

New features

• The default choice buttons now stretch to the longest choice text's width so it won't look awkward when you have long text anymore and the white box doesn't fit, the box fits the full width now. It won't affect custom choiceboxes

• Custom flags names (with code <span data-flag=" flag name"></span>) now work in button text and choice button text

Fixed bugs:
  • fixed bug in engine tutorial
  • fixed bug about user profile

This month we released a bunch of new features and new things for CloudNovel 

The home page is now finally changed! At long last if you create a new visual novel it will appear in the home page (once we approve it of course) and we will change out the featured visual novels too, just message any of the staff members and we can put your visual novel on the home page!

The announcements notifications is now working! This is more for the staff and mods, but now we can send you guys announcements! It'll be just like a notification, so you have to click to "read" it to make it disappear

Mark all notifications as read is also working, do you have 100+ notifications? Just click "mark all as read" and they're gone!

When creating a team for a jam, you can now select an entry for your jam game! Just go to your account settings and go to team management, you can select a visual novel or dress up game as an entry. On the game jam page, it'll appear as "completed" if published or "not released" if you didn't publish it yet! 

The team card will also have a button to let others to play your game directly from the jam page!

The forum will now show the latest announcements! Check out the new forum home page everybody!

That's all the engine updates for the month of August! @everyone
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

New Resource:
Thanks to Sonya for sharing these beautiful characters.
Aldo
Diane
Errol
Adeline
New visual novels:
Doodlepie by FishyFeathers
What are Doodlepies? Tiny digital creatures that live in nooks and crannies of the internet, available as pets for the first time! Name your Doodlepie, feed them, play with them, and decorate their tank. If they are happy they will reward you with Sand Dollars!

Highly recommended!
 You were the meal i was the spatula by Cyndawa
No description available

Azure Echoes by Amethryst
While working part-time, Tamara meets a resort guest 
who asks her to show him around the different parts of the island. Later on, they're forced to stop the tour due to a sudden storm and take shelter inside a cave where they discover the truth about the "island's urban legend".

For Ocean Paradise Jam 2019

Arcus Pluvius by BCandSheepy1
they said if you're happy. "yellow" coloured light will be radiating out of your body. 
When you're mad, "red" coloured light will replace the yellow one. 
If you're sad, "blue" coloured light will be radiating out instead. 
And the most important colour is, pink. If you're falling in love, a "pink" coloured light will shine. 
Brighter than anything that you have ever see. The sun, the smile, and the most important one is my will to live. 
My name is Poppy Schatrens, I'm a high school girl with nothing to brag nor nothing to tell. 
and I can't see any of "that" colour that you guys are talking about. 

Yeah, I have achromatopsia. 

In other words, it's total colour blindness. 
When? Since the day I was born in this world. 
I know that it's kind of stupid that I decided to "hide" this fact from everyone. 
Sooner or later, people will definitely find out. 
But to be honest, "hide" isn't the best words to use. 
I'm just preparing myself to tell them, only to people who I trusted. 

Who are those people??? 

Well, you are the one to decide.

Pnígike Paradise by ZodiacStories
A young mermaid awakes within a beautiful underwater realm, but perhaps this paradise is not meant for her, or maybe it is. The only way for the young mermaid to return home is to find the pieces of the sacred pearl scattered throughout...and perhaps she will find out what really happened.

Next Way by VanessaIshikawa
You wake up in an unknown place, with no memory of who you are. Your only option is to keep moving forward. This place has some doors, unravels the secret behind these doors to get out of this place.

Magical Girl Mia Nuñez (Demo) by MEMOW
Mia was a just a normal teenager until she was chosen to become a Magical Girl and defend the world from evil. Did I Mention that she's also a vampire?

Stick is moving away soon, so he and Lillie go out and have the best day ever, until some one tries to ruin in. For more info and updates about the game, please vist my YouTube channel by searching: stickthefox,

You, a 18 year old boy with your friend, Kai learns about the meltdown at the Tokyo aquarium and it's research lab too. Then one day, you find two genetically engineered squid being cyborgs that are hybrids of something, squids, and a tiger. You and your friend plus the squids are being hunted by a giant alien seahorse and you must live.

A meme game by the main staff of CloudNovel. Also made by members of the wrecking crew. You have been warned

While surfing, Kiana falls and hits her head, landing her in a underwater realm. In this realm an ocean kingdom's magical force is disappearing and its king has asked for her help. She is given magical items to unlock secrets to finding a sea witch and restore the ocean magic.

This is for the Ocean Jam!
Definitely didn't get as far as I hoped since we hit some tough spots with some team members/recruitment, but hope you enjoy nonetheless! Leave feedback in comments!!
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Ocean Paradise Jam has ended: see all teams and entries here https://cloudnovel.net/Sonya/jam/ocean-paradise-jam
[