Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
*he pressed the Button and then looked at bonnie and Leo * max: what the *he said before being talked to the ground by foxy* max: what o-*he said being cut off by foxy putting her hand over his mouth*
foxy: ehehe eye bonnie I think we found are selves some new toys*she said with a crooked smile*
ReedWriterBoi ReedWriterBoi
Bonnie chuckled, "I suppose we did..~," She said, Leo couldn't move, 355 pounds was currently on his hips. He grabbed her ear and twisted it, since the animatronics are beaten down a bit, it almost broke when he did that. She screamed and jumped back, "Ah..! You're pretty strong aren't you~?" She said.
*max was trying to talk but still had his mouth covered * 
foxy: eye there be no escaping captain foxy *she said laughing and turning max over onto his back* max: Jesus it feels like my fucking waste is being crushed *he said being able to talk for a second but then gets cut off*
Waist*)

Bonnie grabbed Leo's hand and put it down, he tried his best to force it up and was able to, punching her and swiftly deactivating her. He looked to Foxy, "One hit rick, bitch.." He said, charging at the female, throwing his leg back and kicking her chest, she dropped down, and he stood over her, "No, sex, allowed." He demanded, not turning her off, so she could dawn on who he was.
Do you know what Tokyo Revengers is?)
* Max was trying to talk but still had his mouth covered * 

Foxy: Aye there be no escapin' Cap'n Foxy!
* She said laughing, and turning Max over onto his back *

Max: Jesus it feels like my fucking waist is being crushed.
* He said being able to talk for a second but then gets cut off *

Some way better do actually RP, actually, search up Grammarly and get that, it'll help you look more literate so people would wanna RP with you. No hate btw, I use Grammarly too, most of this was corrected by Grammarly.)
(ya I know what Tokyo revengers  lol and thanks ill keep that in mind lol)

*foxy then got a angry face looking up at Leo*
foxy: eye so you think your the caption huh *she said turning her anger into a smile*

*max was on the floor against the wall in a panic*
(Did you watch it..?)

Leo smirked, "Of your body, maybe.." He said, trying to be, more dominant. He's not used to these things, actually, he's never once had a girl before because of his personality.

Leo looked to Max and smirked, "Watch me, bro.." He said, he went in his pockets and pulled out a wrench, "It'll take nothin' but a few hundred to fix you up after I'm done with you.." He said with a wicked smile.
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
name: Andrew
position night guard
skills: is athletic and acrobatic also is a good fighter and mechanic and stealthy
personality: kind/brave
dislikes: being bullied
appearance:  
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
position night guard
skills: is athletic and acrobatic also is a good fighter and mechanic and stealthy
appearance:  
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
position night guard
appearance:  
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew opens door and see this chaotic mess Andrew “well shit”
*foxys eye patch lifted up and she talked Leo to the ground* foxy: ye better watch to who ye be talking to mate *max saw and pressed the button on her neck causing her to turn off and lock in place*
Meanwhile, Leo was bashing Foxy's head in. When he finished, she lowkey looked like Withered Bonnie. He looked back to Andrew and smiled, "Yo!" He said, walking up to him, "You the dude who asked to work as the night guard right?" He asked.
maximusthemighty666666 said: *foxys eye patch lifted up and she talked Leo to the ground* foxy: ye better watch to who ye be talking to mate *max saw and pressed the button on her neck causing her to turn off and lock in place*
@maximusthemighty666666 Did you watch Tokyo Revengers??)