Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew smile turned to a frown when he saw Leo who had damaged foxy”you know how expensive the animatronics are right”
max: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND *he said in a confused state almost like a mental brake down*(no I just know what it is lol)
ReedWriterBoi ReedWriterBoi
Leo rolled his eyes, "It'll only be 500, you think I would destroy Foxy without looking at her prices?" He said, "I'm dumb, but not that dumb." He continued.
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew smirks at max “probably they have the same thing in them that where in the one that nearly killed me when I was 12” pulls out the head of the animatronic fetch
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew “actually that is without tax and also you damaged the parts that cost mor then the robot like the eyes cost 1000 for repair and the head is 500 for repair
Leo's eyes widened, "WOAH! You had a fetch?!" He yelled out, he looked to Bonnie and smirked for a second. "Hey, check this out.." He said, he grabbed Bonnie and dragged her to Foxy, powering her on and making sure she saw Foxy's face, "Ugh.. My ea.. F-.. FOXY?!" She yelled out, "We may have had a little.. Accident.." Leo said, with a smirk. Bonnie frowned, "Yeah, she'll cost too much to fix so, yeah, no more.. Foxy." He said, lying to her. Bonnie cripped down, "And off you go." He said, turning her off. He looked back to Andrew, "I'm only doing all this so they can stop attacking me and Max."
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew pulls a black glowing orb out of fetches head “dark remnant” also this is after he turned and continued to tell max what he was going too
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew fixes foxy with a Spare anime foxy head and eyes
Here's a short version what the first season of Tokyo Revengers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYQWYndgiKE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ogNfICYek only like 34 minutes, lemme know when your done, I wanna RP this lowkey..)
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew smiled and said well then your about to meet the one who never can be beat
Leo laughed, "Yo mama?" He said making a joke.
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
(Anyone read the fnaf Fazbear fright book series because Andrew is talking about stitch wraith who will later be introduced 
(I am so confused lol XD)
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew”no my old pal the killers stich wraith” who said he will come later

The second one is episodes 1-15 and the first one is 16-24, they are very short, only about 34 minutes for the entire series of TOkyo Revengers, please watch it I lowkey wanna RP that..)

hmm...