Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
*after years of being closed the fnia establishment gets a new owner and other workers along the way *
(im tired thats why I didn't try hard on the interdiction lol oh and im the owner so ill be like the boss of everything)

rules: dont be mean ask permission for ships and have fun

name:
position/ night guard/animatronic/
skills:
personality:
appearance:  
name: maximus Donavan 
position/ night guard/animatronic/: im the owner of the building 
skills: rebuilding machines and manual laber
personality: kind everybody and when he has something he wants to build he trys his hardest to make it 
dislikes: dislikes people that make fun of some one els 
appearance: at work: the casual working attire of the building  out side of work he's wears a jean jacket and jeans and yellow boots 
(after some long hours of business meetings and paper work max finally gets to see his new business)

*max exits a taxi and stands out side the building*
max: my new business I cant believe it *he said excitedly* I guess I should go see what im working with *he said walking to the front door and sees the dining area and stage both had a lot of dust all over the place and then sees the animatronics* max: huh ill have to fix you lady's up eventually *he said chuckling*  
ReedWriterBoi ReedWriterBoi
Name: Leo Garfield
Position: Co-owner, (IF NOT), Night Guard
Skills: Speed, and having a locked Mindset.
Dislikes: Anything trying to harm anyone he loves, and the animatronics.
Appearance:  

(its cool you can be co owner lol) 

*max then makes his way to the office and starts to get the desk and the room cleaned up*
Leo walked into the place, "Wow.. COUGH! Man, it's dusty..!" He said, waving his hands around until his eyes landed onto the animatronics, "Woah.." He said, "Apparently, they're sex machines?" He uttered, "That's weird as fuck.." He said, looking away.
*max not paying attention to his surroundings accidentally hit the metal fan off the desk making a loud crash* max: shit *he said in a mumble * 
Leo looked back instantly, it's the black in him. He grunted, "Max being clumsy again.." He muttered, walking over to the office and opening the door, "Heya, boss!" He said.
*max jumps from surprise * max: AHHHH!!!!! LEO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!*he said realizing it was Leo *
Leo laughed, "I'm just, here.. Checkin' the place out, but.. What's up with the robos? I mean, I knew we were gonna work with them, but they look too.. Y'know.. Sexual?" Leo said awkwardly.
max: really I just thought they looked more femaleish thats all*he said not being aware how sexual the animatronics were *
Wait.. Sister Location.. WAIT OH GODD..! We play as Michael Afton, and.. His goal is to find his sister.. And, the SL place, is where her LOCATION IS! SO, HES FINDING HIS SISTERS LOCATIONN!!!)
(sorry im still tired lol I dont understand lol XD) 
Leo looked back to the animatronics and then him, "Okay so.. Big Tits, ass, and.. WHAT EVEN-.. Bro, can you at least ask them about the design choices, because..." He said, bending down to his knees and feeling around the animatronics legs, he felt up higher and touched something squisy. "They're trying too hard to make them as a female, they even gave the fuckin' bots a robotic puss-" He said angrily.
max: really man I should've studied the place more before I bought it huh  *he chuckled *