Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew pulls out phone and shows a picture of the original Fazbear’s which in the picture shows micheal afton, William afton, and Evan afton holding the deed Andrew points to micheal “that’s my dad”
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
Andrew pulls out phone and shows a picture of the original Fazbear’s which in the picture shows micheal afton, William afton, and Evan afton holding the deed Andrew points to micheal “that’s my dad”
max: ya and I bet they had a good time running the joint but from what I can tell the place was for sale meaning nobody Owens it so. I used my cold hard cash to buy said building and now it is owned to me now and not to them   *he said chuckling *
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
The company is still in our deed so technically I am your ceo since afton robotics made the robots and Fazbear entertainment is owned by the aftons
Johnfoxy Johnfoxy
The company is still in our deed so technically I am your ceo since afton robotics made the robots and Fazbear entertainment is owned by the aftons
max: then why did I sell my own house just to by this place and I thought I was going to be my own boss and not work under somebody *he said nearly on the urge of snapping*
name: Wolfy
race: animatronic wolf
Pers. : sometimes MURDEROUS sometimes kind
weapons: Fangs, claws, Knifes, extra nightmare form arms (in nightmare form), Hypnotism
voice: mix of glitchtrap and twisted wolf(able to sound how he wants)
allies:Glitchtrap, Vanny, Glitchwolf, Grim Foxy, Ennard, Molten Freddy, Michael Afton
attack power: GOD
defense power: GOD
job: singer at *Wolfy's Pizza Place*
Dislikes : being called a demon, being punched(even though he does not get hurt),Demons
HP: GOD
looks: twisted wolf before he was twisted
lvl. GOD
powers: teleportation, telekinesis, psychokinesis, able to change form to nightmare form if he wants to, super speed, Grim Foxy summon, Hypnotism
Attacks: neck snap, scoop, one tap, death touch, mind break, limbo-portation, Hypnotism
eye color : mix of purple and gray
Orientation : straight
Enemies : Scrap Baby, the Glam-Rocks, Original, Toy, Phantom, and Rockstar Freddy
Height : 8ft
Weaknesses : NONE
Kids killed: 1,000
Forms: Nightmare, Ravaged, Original, Withered, Shadow, Phantom, Molten, Twisted, Glitch, Funtime, and Glamrock.
Muffled
Wolfy- System Booting Up
(He is under a pile of rubble)