Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Bonnie: okay lets go but i don't think it is a good idea so i will stay outside and go around the streets looking for a place to stay come along(starts to lead Sabrina to her home)
Danceing56 Danceing56
*Gwen crosses her arms and follows*
Bonnie: what is wrong with you you know your kind of people destroys and drove me out i tried to defend but i had to run away if you don't like me leading then i will go somewhere else 
Danceing56 Danceing56
"Unless you got a thing with David, then I won't come near you."
Sabrina: Oh no, don't be like that, Gwen! He's trying to help out! I'm sure he could find David for you, right Bonnie? *looks over at Bonnie anxiously*
Bonnie: i have strong senses i can sense where david is at but all i want is a friends i lost my friends in the battle
Danceing56 Danceing56
*She looks to the side a bit*

"I hope he isn't with anyone.."
Sabrina: I could be your friend, Bonnie. You seem nice enough.
Bonnie: thank you Sabrina i need a place i can stay the night
Sabrina: You could stay at my place! I'm sure my Aunties won't mind, and the house is large enough for one more person...
Danceing56 Danceing56
"I'll sleep outside."

*Gwen said with malice*
Bonnie: what if they freak out when they see a robot in her house than can talk and roam by itself
Sabrina: Oh, they're witches! They have seen more outlandish things than a giant talking purple bunny! *giggles*
Danceing56 Danceing56
"Geez..that sound.."

*Gwen grabs a random piece of wood, her pocket knife, and starts carving something*
Bonnie: okay lets continue and i am blue(35 minutes later bonnie and Sabrina house)