Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Bonnie: i mean no harm i am bonnie the bunnie i come from the fnaf world but bad people drove me out of my pizzria so i am without a home
Sabrina: Oh. Uh, sorry if I freaked out a bit. *Brushes off skirt, then holds out hand* I'm Sabrina.
Bonnie: like i said i am bonnie the bunnie nice to meet you i have a story you won't believe(bonnie shakes Sabrina hand with oil spilling out of his hands
Sabrina: Uh, nice to meet you, too. *Shakes hand off* I really sould be getting home.... do you know where I am?
Bonnie: no but i can sense you house on my sensing system i will take you home and sorry for leaking oil on you i was damage in the battle to defend my home
Sabrina: You can take me home? You're a life-saver, thanks! *pauses*  Hold on, you were in a battle? Over what? What happened?
Bonnie: i was fighting then one of the guys was attacking me and stabed me and they drove me out the people wanted the pizzria for a new thing but scott cawthon which is the owner of us did not want that to happen they drove me out i lost the one i love if i was ignited bonnie i could have tooken them down but i was fixed(bonnie starts to make a weird buzzing sound and falls to the ground)
Sabrina: Sweet Lucifer! Are you alright?! *gets down to help him up*
Bonnie: i don't know my sytem is messing up(bonnie screams in pain)
Sabrina: *slightly panicked* Okay, don't try to move too much, is there anything I should get you, like a doctor.... or a mechanic?
Bonnie: i don't know if a mechanic can fix me i am very old but i am also young i been through terrible things i had no face no arm and i was burned in a fire causing me showendoskelton i still had no arm and no face. i was human once but i was killed and my soul was put into this bonnie suit to keep me alive
Sabrina: That is just a load of messed up. My father's the Devil if it makes you feel better. And I've been an orphan most of my life...
Bonnie: thats make me feel better thanks for making me feel better i wish i had someone to love me now that i lost my orginal one the one that i love was destroyed no i am alone(bonnie starts to tear up)
Danceing56 Danceing56
(What I miss?)
(May I join?)