Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Bonnie: okay lets continue and i am blue(35 minutes later bonnie and Sabrina house)
*House is ruined and abandoned. It seems no one has been there in years*
Sabrina: Aunt Hilda? Aunt Zelda? *Starts searching the house franticly* They aren't here! Where did they go? *Throws herself on the ground and starts sobbing*
Bonnie: are you okay(bonnie crouches down next to Sabrina put a hand on her back)
Sabrina: No, I'm not okay! My home is gone! My family is gone! They were here a few hours ago, but then that... that portal, and now I'm here and they aren't! I don't understand!! Oh Bonnie, what am I gonna do? *Sobs on Bonnie's chest*
Bonnie: i am sorry to get on your bad side but the samething happened to me i will leave 
Sabrina: What? Don't go! I... uh... oh, it's useless.
* hugs her knees to her chest*
Bonnie: i lost my human family and i lost my fnaf family and i am lonely you are my friend i care about you cheer up Sabrina
Sabrina: *sniffs* What am I going to do now? I suppose I could try to make this place livable... not like anyone around here would notice, I don't think. *looks around*
Bonnie: i can help you if you want
Sabrina: That would be lovely, thank you. *Looks back at the house* Maybe there are clues inside that could tell me what happened to my Aunties...
Bonnie: mabye there is wait i here something
Sabrina: What is it, Bonnie?
Bonnie: i think it might be those people that attacked me 
Sabrina: What people? What do they want?
Bonnie: they want me destroyed like my friends