Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
"Anthrax. I like playing in the mud."
Citrine421 Citrine421
"So why don't we get you a dog that would love playing in the mud with you? Like a Beagle or Jack Russell Terrier? Or would you prefer a larger dog?"

"Big dog, big dog!"
Citrine421 Citrine421
"Well, let's see what kind of dogs they have at the shelter. Maybe we can stop by when we go grocery shopping later this week."
(Greetings, all!) (Might I be able to Join?)
Citrine421 Citrine421
Of course! Be sure to review to rules posted at the beginning of the forum, and have fun!))
(I have!) (May I create a race for my character?(A personalized one))
(Example)
(Name: Hunter Nightwalker
Race: Ghoul
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: Domain, Blood Siphon(Life Leech), Super strength, Super speed
Abilities: Invisibility(At night), Super speed, Super strength
Weapons: Twin Sickles, Cursed Dual Katanas, Claws, Fangs, Fists, Feet(He can punch a hole through a concrete or brick wall)
Appearance: 2 Black horns, 6 Black wings, Black hair with Crimson Red Highlights, Pale skin)
Citrine421 Citrine421
Glitchwolf said: (I have!) (May I create a race for my character?(A personalized one))
@Glitchwolf Sure thing!))
(Nice! Where do I start?)
Citrine421 Citrine421
Sorry, I haven't been on CloudNovel in a couple days. I can start the scene though.))

"I'm glad I managed to shake the kid before coming grocery shopping. There's no way they have the responsibility to care for a dog..."

Name: Hunter Nightwalker
Race: Ghoul
Alignment: None(He is Neutral/Indifferent)
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: Domain, Blood Siphon(Life Leech), Super strength, Super speed
Abilities: Invisibility(At night), Super speed, Super strength
Weapons: Twin Sickles, Cursed Dual Katanas, Claws, Fangs, Fists, Feet(He can punch, or kick, a hole through a concrete or brick wall)
Appearance: 2 Black horns, 6 Black wings, Black hair with Crimson Red Highlights, Pale skin
*You see a man in a black cloak walking past you*