Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
"Follow whatever you wanna do, champ. Be it sports or murder we'll support you." 
Citrine421 Citrine421
"Especially if you pick murder. Preferably murder, actually."
Citrine421 said:
Sau said: *whispers* "oh god maybe he is spending too much time with his mum's side" 
@Sau "What was that, love?"
@Citrine421 Nothing! Nothing. Just thinking about how much time I've spent away from our bundle of seething voilence. Might take some days off work to spend more time with him is all. 
"Easy to clean murder would be preferable-er, though."
"I may compromise and commit murder with baseball bats and balls."

Citrine421 Citrine421
Sau said: @Citrine421 Nothing! Nothing. Just thinking about how much time I've spent away from our bundle of seething violence. Might take some days off work to spend more time with him is all. 
@Sau "Aw, father-son bonding, how adorable! Perhaps you could take the time to show him a few clean kills, hm?"
Citrine421 said:
Sau said: @Citrine421 Nothing! Nothing. Just thinking about how much time I've spent away from our bundle of seething violence. Might take some days off work to spend more time with him is all. 
@Sau "Aw, father-son bonding, how adorable! Perhaps you could take the time to show him a few clean kills, hm?"
@Citrine421 "Oh, honey, you flatter me. I doubt watching my work would be of any interest to him. Too much waiting and too little fire for the little guy.
"Waiting sucks."
"I'll prepare some pretty colours instead of boring ole botulism, buddy" 
Citrine421 Citrine421
"Well I've got a little more fire at the workplace, but I doubt burning liquor is the kind of fire he's looking for. Or napkins set ablaze by cigs."
"Incite one of your many bar fights and I'm sure he'll be entertained." 
Citrine421 Citrine421
"Easy peasy. Slipping the kid in after the restaurant closes is a different story. "
"ehh, just say he's job shadowing, I'm sure they'll be too busy with the broken glasses to care."
Citrine421 Citrine421
"Do they still have Take Your Kid to Work Day?"
"I wanna help father spread pestilence!"