Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
((yeah, so two school rps muahahahahahhaahahhahahahhhhah noooo i broke my pinky nail))
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
((its your fault))
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(What did I do XD)
((made my type the muahaha that broke my nail))
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(I never asked you to do that lol)
((stilll made me))
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Yep, I totally took control over your nail lol)
((you did! XD))
spooken spooken
cutekawaiifox18 said: "You weren't. You just... snapped a bit. But I'm okay now." He smiled gently at him and hugged him. That was a lie-- he'd gotten more messed up mentally. 

Ekibio wrapped an arm around Harvey. "Calm down, hon. I'm his boyfriend. You should probably visit another time... I think I put him in a bit of a bad mood."
@cutekawaiifox18

Harvey stepped away from Ekibio, gently and Celeste giggled. "Poor Harvey....Never could accept your predestined fate could you??"Her eyes flickered red. "Harvey you do know you do have to come home one day, right? You can't always run...." Harvey snarled at her. "Stop it." Celeste giggled again and then sighed. She then went up to Harvey and slapped him. "Thats for being a coward" She slapped him again. "Thats for being pathethic and this-" She slapped him once more. "For making me seem like a joke." Harvey growled quietly, and he looked hurt. He clenched his fists. "I hate you..." Celeste only giggled. "Im very glad were on the same page....Do visit me later? Kay? We have lots to discuss, for our ears only....." She flashed Ekibio a smile, showing her sharp fangs, much sharper and longer than Harvey's and left the room.

Ezra tensed up. "Maybe we should head home...." He gently took Eitas hands off of him and smiled weakly.
Eita nodded. "Alright, we've spent enough time shopping," he agreed. 

Ekibio fisted his hands and took a breath, then he half got his easy smile back and wrapped his arm around Harvey. "Want to go anywhere?"
((oh made this too
((having fun with Picrew XD))

cutekawaiifox18 said: ((oh made this too
((having fun with Picrew XD))

@cutekawaiifox18
(That is so cute)
spooken spooken
cutekawaiifox18 said: Eita nodded. "Alright, we've spent enough time shopping," he agreed. 

Ekibio fisted his hands and took a breath, then he half got his easy smile back and wrapped his arm around Harvey. "Want to go anywhere?"
@cutekawaiifox18
Ezra walked outside the mall and to the car. The driver placed the bags into the trunk and Ezra climbed in.

Harvey rubbed his now bruised cheek and shook his head.