Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
spooken spooken
Ezra leaded Eita to the check out and payed for his items.

Harvey looked at Ekibio with no emotion. "Im going to  check in with Evangeline. She needed my help anyways." He got up and headed towards the door.
Once they were paid for and they were out of the store, Eita turned and kissed Ezra's cheek. "Thanks!"

"Then I'll force feed you each morning,"
 he called, and from his voice, he clearly intended on following through. 
spooken spooken
Harvey left without saying anything and headed outside to the garden. Bellamy was there, along with Griffin, and Harvey sat down at one of the benches. Bellamy smiled at him while she clipped a rose off a bush. "You seem down,is there something wrong?" Harvey shook his head. "Just tired thats all." Bellamy rolled her eyes. "Your lying." Harvey shrugged. "Its no big deal. Do you think the shipments came in yet from my Mother?" Griffin shook his head. "No, or they would have came directly to me. She should sent them in over a week ago."Harvey tilted his head. "Do you think there might be something wrong?" Bellamy shook her head. The flower might be in late bloom. Or she got tied up in other matters." Harvey went quiet and a maid came up to them. She bowed to them. "Miss Celeste has arrived. She says she wants to see you, Mr. Harvey" Harvey got up, confusedly. "My sister? What is she doing here?" The maid shook her head. "She just says it is a surprise visit. She is awaiting you in the living quarters." Harvey looked at Bellamy and Griffin, who were back  at harvesting plants and bugs. "She is probably here to start trouble again..." Bellamy said with a sigh and and Harvey frowned, heading towards the living room.

Ezra smiled  and then went quiet. "I-I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?"
spooken spooken
Harvey left without saying anything and headed outside to the garden. Bellamy was there, along with Griffin, and Harvey sat down at one of the benches. Bellamy smiled at him while she clipped a rose off a bush. "You seem down,is there something wrong?" Harvey shook his head. "Just tired thats all." Bellamy rolled her eyes. "Your lying." Harvey shrugged. "Its no big deal. Do you think the shipments came in yet from my Mother?" Griffin shook his head. "No, or they would have came directly to me. She should sent them in over a week ago."Harvey tilted his head. "Do you think there might be something wrong?" Bellamy shook her head. The flower might be in late bloom. Or she got tied up in other matters." Harvey went quiet and a maid came up to them. She bowed to them. "Miss Celeste has arrived. She says she wants to see you, Mr. Harvey" Harvey got up, confusedly. "My sister? What is she doing here?" The maid shook her head. "She just says it is a surprise visit. She is awaiting you in the living quarters." Harvey looked at Bellamy and Griffin, who were back  at harvesting plants and bugs. "She is probably here to start trouble again..." Bellamy said with a sigh and and Harvey frowned, heading towards the living room.

Ezra smiled  and then went quiet. "I-I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?"
((big post, dont know what to do-- help))

Eita paused for a second. "W-well, it doesn't hurt now, so it doesn't matter."
spooken spooken
(ahh sorry)

Ezra frowned. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too."

Harvey entered the living and room and his sister turned around and took her sunglasses off. "Well look at you!! Still short as ever, I see." Her eyes sparkled and red and Harvey sighed. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Mom or Dad?" Celeste pouted her lip. "So I can't see my younger brother? Or did you miss me so much, that its a shock??" She grinned and Harvey growled. "Not one bit. Please leave. I don't want to talk to you." He turned to leave and Celeste giggled. "Well, This is Vincents house, not yours, so I'm welcome here just as you are. Father misses you though..." She giggled again. Harvey turned around. "What?" Celeste nodded. "I mean he would if he wasn't too busy actually accomplishing things with me, since you did fail him y'know...." Harvey growled and pinned her up against the wall. Celeste just giggled. "Oh, brother. You are always so touchy. i was only kidding...." Harvey let her go and Celeste rolled her eyes. 
"I-it's okay." Eita put his head on Ezra's shoulder. "You were unhappy, a-and I shouldn't have chased you down like that..."

Ekibio heard them talking downstairs, since he had good hearing, and after a second, got up and went down, pretending he didn't hear them. He smiled at Celeste. "Who's this? A cousin?"
spooken spooken
Ezra pinched his hand. "No, I was being cruel......."

Celeste smiled at Ekibio. "Im his sister.....Harvey who is this??" Harvey glared at her. "No one you need to know, and don't you need to be directed to where you will be staying??" Celeste pouted her lip again. "Stop being so mean...I haven't seen you in ages!!" She crossed her arms.
"You weren't. You just... snapped a bit. But I'm okay now." He smiled gently at him and hugged him. That was a lie-- he'd gotten more messed up mentally. 

Ekibio wrapped an arm around Harvey. "Calm down, hon. I'm his boyfriend. You should probably visit another time... I think I put him in a bit of a bad mood."
((have a new ref for Eita! the scarf is an always))

CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
cutekawaiifox18 said: ((have a new ref for Eita! the scarf is an always))

@cutekawaiifox18 (Cute lol)
((AH what ya doing here Ninja))
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Oop uh well I see this roleplay every time Christian Minecraft Server Twin comes on, so I decided to look at it lol)
((eh alright XD
((also, i dont think this actually counts in my school rp list. Eita is thought to be dead now so he doesnt go to school, and Ekibio (other character for this rp) just skips all the time))
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed