Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Eita looked too, and soon found some that were light enough to look slightly normal, but dark enough that they would keep his eyelashes visible. In the wrong light, his eyelashes could disappear. 

Ekibio sighed. "Come on, I don't want to force you."
spooken spooken
Ezra placed the eyeliners down and looked at Eita. "Found something you like?"

Harvey tensed up, closing his eyes. "I-Im fine... I don't need i-it.."
"Yeah! S-should I try it?"

Ekibio sighed. "How about this?" He turned Harvey around and pressed him to the wall, bit his own tongue hard, and kissed Harvey deeply. 
spooken spooken
Ezra nodded. "It will look cute!"

Harvey whimpered, and broke away. His eyes flickered from red and gold. "P-please...I'm f-fine..."
Eita blushed and smiled. "T-thanks!"

"No, drink,"
 he said and kissed him again, pinning him. 
spooken spooken
Ezra smiled back. "Are you excited to go to France?"

Harvey growled, and tried to push him away. "Stop...."
"Yeah! A-and nervous..."

Ekibio sighed and stopped, but leaned his head on his shoulder, looking up at him. "But you need to drink. And fresh blood's gotta be better than old stuff."
spooken spooken
Ezra tilted his head. "What for?"

Harvey hissed quietly and wiped Ekibios blood away from his mouth with his sweater sleeve. "Im fine.  I have been weeks without any blood so Im good with coping.."He said more harshly than he intended too.
"Well, I've never really been out of the country, b-besides when I chased you... a-and I really didn't like the plane rides... and I'll be gone for so long..." the 'so long' part was just him being nervous and a bit overdramatic. 

Ekibio blinked and frowned. "But you need to. You won't survive if you always do that."
spooken spooken
Ezra gave him an encouraging smile."Well, There really is no need to worry. The Vanidestines will make you feel at home and plane rides are always safe!!"

Harvey took a deep breath. "Im fine. It really isn't a big deal."
Eita smiled back. "Y-yeah, I guess..."

"It is, you just refuse to see it."
spooken spooken
Ezra patted him on the head, going quiet.

Harvey bit his lip and crossed his arms. "Its not like I'm going to die and I have no need to be strong. It really isn't a big deal. So can we drop it, please?"
Eita smiled and continued looking around, until he'd gotten a handful of makeup supplies that he liked. 

"Fine, I will. As long as you drink some blood every day. Not much, just a bit."
spooken spooken
"You ready to check out?"

Harvey went silent, not replying to him and looking down at his hands.
"Yeah!"

"Please? Not a lot, and I won't force feed you again."