Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(Ouch)
Owen doesn´t hear his wife, and his anger gets worse, and the Rings start floating around him in a blue energy, and he tightly clenches his fists, then punches the wall again.

Jade panics more, breathing rapidly, now glitch-teleporting eveywhere, trying to find Keegan, her angel half becoming unstable.

Sally cuddles into his chest deep. ¨Why?¨
Joan broke the kiss, surprised.
(Ah)
Eri's device spoke; awaking up and searched in its system for 'Kami', "Kami is a god that the Zorians worship as their messiah. He mentored Vados the Destroyer and Tang, the founder of the Invader Clan."
Logan: *Rolls ontop of her* if we have sometime with our kids I'll get up!

Keegan: Jade? *walks around*

Alice: *Grabs his Arms* DO SOMETHING!!

Winter´s eyes flutter open, and she looks at Joan, smiles, and blushes. ¨Hey, you..¨

Sally smiles, and rolls on top of him. ¨No, I want us to have a date night, tonight¨

Jade panics so much that she passes out.

Slendrina appears at her father´s side. ¨DAD!¨
​​day in the life of xxxtentacion (LLJ) - YouTube (His birthday is a Day behind mine) 😢

Keegan: *Hears her Fall* JADE!!

Logan: Can we Spend the Moring and Afternoon with then then we have our date night?

Jade falls to the ground, her angel half now glitching, her yellow glow fading and glitching, now unconcious.

Sally blushes and smiles, looking at him. ¨Ok¨, then she kisses him.
"Hey..", Joan replied.

"Recent update, Vados escaped from his prison and nowhere to be found", Eri's device spoke in a robotic like voice. Eri's eyes widen in fear, hearing what her device said.
(It is really sad what happened to him)
Winter gently pulls Joan in, and gently cuddles into her chest, smiling, her face bright red. ¨I missed you..¨

(Aww..)
(Aight)
(Brb, I want to play some UNO)
(AWW, COME ON!)
YugiMotoTheBestDuelistEver84 YugiMotoTheBestDuelistEver84
(I seriously dk why, but CouldNovel banned my other account, so I had to make this one)