Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Jack remains curled up in Tim's lap, crying.
Owen- I can bring them all back. I just need his help to do it. Because it is his technology that will bring them back, and I cannot activate it without him there. Or at least not without his access code.
Jack mumbles something through his tears that only Tim understands,w hich was the access code.
Ej- Mumbles through his tears to Tim- Th-the access code is the day I proposed to you and Toby....
DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble
Tim - you proposed to us on different days though
Ej- Mumbles through his tears to where only Tim can understand him- I decided it make it all one day.... Steptember 8th, 2021, which is 9821... Th-that's the access code...
Owen stands there, waiting for the access code, or for Jack to get up.
Tim - the access code is 9821 Sir
Owen nods, and glares at Tim.
"Stop using an attittude with me. You will know when they are alive again. Trust me, you will, like how you knew when I came back to life. Okay?"
Tim - okay, but they also didn´t brand us like cattle
"Touche. And I am sorry about that. I did that, so that people know that you are on my team and do not arresting you while on missions, because they know that I have my reasons, and that they, in the long run, are for a good perpous. To protect this city, while the Avengers protect the rest of the world. But I am still sorry. I will go now. You will know when your frinds are alive again"
And with that, Owen disappears, leaving Jack still curled up tightly in Tim's lap, still crying. Owen reappears in front of Toby and Ghoest Brian.
Toby - So can we bring Brian back! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase
Owen nods.
Owen- You, Toby, must stay here though. You do not have security clearence to Jack's Tech Labs, whilist, I do. Brian, come.
And with that, Owen disappears, and reappears in front of the doors to the Tech Labs, takes out his keycard, scans it, gets his face scanned, swipes his card, and opens the door to the Tech Labs, and shuts it, the doors locking right as they click shut, and Owen walks ofer to the control pannel and imputs the access code, and the Tech Labs come to life.
G.Brian - just fucking teleports in like the pog ass being he is
Owen operates the machines needed to bring back them all, and it works, their bodies are recreated, and their souls are sucked back into their bodies, and they are place on Regen Beds, where the rest of their bodies regenerate,a nd come back to life, their minds and souls also coming back. And it sends a feeling through everyone that they once knew.
Tim - eyes light up
Tim - JAYS ALIVE!!

Jay - grumbles  i wanna sleep alexx--------
Alex - grumbles and wakes up  my head ah fuck
Brian - IM BAcK BITCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Jay and Alex - Shut UP brian 
Jack nods, un curling a tiny bit, but still crying cuz he still feels horrible for scaring Toby, and for threatening him with his suit.
"See? Didn't I tell you that I would bring them back for you? Plus, I got another suprise in store for you three lovebirds."
Brian  - runs out of med bay and to the apartment and kicks the door in 
Brian - JAYS BACK! WE ALL MUST SHIP JAYLEX AGAIN

Jay and alex - followed brian  
Alex - okay We ALL MUST SHIP BRIM AND HOODSKY
Jack gets overwhelmed, and he recurls up, and clings tightly to Tim, and cries harder.
"The suprise is something very visible in Alex. Look closely, and you will see it, Timmothy"