Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble
G.Brian - i follow them EVERYWHERE
Owen- I know you do. But Jack must be here to bring you back. Only he can operate his technology. That is how he set it all up. As a precaution.
Gtg. Continue this more tomorrow.))
( Bai)
G.Brian - Okay lets get Jack! And un rotten my body... again.
Hiii!!))
Owen- I will, you two stay put.
Toby - oki

G.Brian - Sauce
Owen disappears and reappears infront of Tim and a crying Jack, and he looks down at them, waiting for their acknoledgement.
Tim - shh its okay jacky
static goes through his head and he looks up and sees Slender
Tim - oh..Hi Sir
Jack cries even harder, curled up in a tight ball in Tim's lap, and Owen glares at Tim.
Owen- No need for the sarcastic route, Tim. What is wrong with Ej?
Tim - He threatened toby with his suit,..Sir
Owen- He had his reason. I was told why, and it was needed to stop Toby. But to make the punishment fair, I will take Jack's suit necklace, Tim. And drop the attitude. I need Ej for something.
Jack stays where he is, curling up even tighter in Tim's lap, and crying even harder. Owen looks at Tim, and clasps his hands behind his back, which signifies that now is NOT the time to about attitudes.
Tim - rolls his eyes
Tim - if you didn´t want attitude you shouldn´t have turned Alex insane and Stalked us until 1/4 was still alive.
is getting angry at Owen for what happened during Marble Hornets
Owen- I can fix it you know, you just never asked me to fix Alex's insanity. But not now though, I need Jack for something.
He uses his telepathy to calm Tim down as Jack curls up in his lap even tighter and cries even harder.
Tim - Alex is DEAD thanks to you. So is Jay and Brian. I don't know why you did it to us. Everyone but me and Jessica are dead. So ¨ Hail the Operator" 
Owen- As I said before, I can fix it all, I just need your fiancee's help to do it.
He points to Jack, who what curled up tightly in Tim's lap, crying really hard.
Tim - Its up to him...And you wont get far with jay and alex, I cremated Jay and soaked alex in gasoline to burn his body and not get caught.