Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Bonnie: i don't think my location is safe but i am going anyways i might die and my name is bonnie from the fnaf pizzria that is no longer safe i might die but i don't care no one cares about me
Bonnie: i don't think my location is safe but i am going anyways i might die and my name is bonnie from the fnaf pizzria that is no longer safe i might die but i don't care no one cares about me
David: um are you ok there bonnie you look like you could fall over at any time 
Bonnie: i am still hurting but like anyone cares 
David: hey we care even if I don't know you I care for all living creatures in the wild and tecknely your a bonnie so I do care and who ever this lady is  
Sabrina: I repeat, I care, Bonnie. We're friends. 
(bonnie runs out of the house and in the direction of his pizzria)
David: ah well should we give him some space or something your his friend right 
(hours later bonnie gets droped on the ground bleeding and guys standing on him)
(hours later bonnie gets droped on the ground bleeding and guys standing on him)
Sabrina: Bonnie! Sweet Satan, get off him, you creeps! *runs over to bonnie, shouting a spell*
Bonnie: STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!(Bonnie tosses the guys off him but get shot down)
(David try diestracting the men hurting bonnie)David: hey mean people your all dummies 
Guy: get all of them(shoots david and he falls to the ground)
Bonnie: NO!!!!!!(gets up with only a arm no face his endo chest is showing and knocked the guys away killing them)