Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts
53

Views
3,595


Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here


・*: .○☆*゚Visual Update Post! ・*: .○☆*゚
The draft sprites are done! Some of them I wasn't too happy with, so I didn't include them (but I mean they are just drafts so meh) but the important folks- the heroine Ahri, and all the romanceable characters- minus the secret 6th route- are here! 
Of course there's lots to fix, but for now I'm not focused on having absolutely perfect sprites at this point in development- these are mostly just so I can stage the scenes, make sure I have all the expressions/poses/outfits I need, and to make sure my animations are correct- yes, there will be a little bit of motion in use in 9Life, thanks to CloudNovel's cool animation features!

I'm stoked to get back to work- all that's left now are to fix up the sprites I'm not super fond of, and to finish the drafts for side characters- soon I'll get to introduce you all to Hiyori! 
It has surely been a while...
It's been a rough few months, and I even took a bit of a hiatus from the project to adjust the art style and storylines. But the first route is almost done, and I promised to show off Hiyori, so here she is! 

A rich young lady with a mysterious hold on Miel. They have an obvious connection, yet remain somehow distant from one another. Rivals are fun to write, and I hope she's still likeable in the end, despite everything! 


Sorry for slow updates, I tend to set projects aside for semi-long periods of time, but when I get back to them it's always with renewed purpose! 9 Life is still going strong! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/・*: .○☆*゚

DAX
Empress
DAX
Empress
MercerMatcha said: It has surely been a while...
It's been a rough few months, and I even took a bit of a hiatus from the project to adjust the art style and storylines. But the first route is almost done, and I promised to show off Hiyori, so here she is! 

A rich young lady with a mysterious hold on Miel. They have an obvious connection, yet remain somehow distant from one another. Rivals are fun to write, and I hope she's still likeable in the end, despite everything! 


Sorry for slow updates, I tend to set projects aside for semi-long periods of time, but when I get back to them it's always with renewed purpose! 9 Life is still going strong! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/・*: .○☆*゚

@MercerMatcha Oh my! Very cute!
DAX said:
MercerMatcha said: It has surely been a while...
It's been a rough few months, and I even took a bit of a hiatus from the project to adjust the art style and storylines. But the first route is almost done, and I promised to show off Hiyori, so here she is! 

A rich young lady with a mysterious hold on Miel. They have an obvious connection, yet remain somehow distant from one another. Rivals are fun to write, and I hope she's still likeable in the end, despite everything! 


Sorry for slow updates, I tend to set projects aside for semi-long periods of time, but when I get back to them it's always with renewed purpose! 9 Life is still going strong! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/・*: .○☆*゚

@MercerMatcha Oh my! Very cute!
@DAX Thanks, DAX! 
Don't be too fooled though...she's devious >:3
hello if you dont mind Im a righter trying to help with a visual novel :DD 
ZGrimes ZGrimes
Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
ZiggyZoom said: Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
@ZiggyZoom
I keep my DMs private sorry, but if you're in the CloudNovel discord, I'll see it if you post it there!
ZGrimes ZGrimes
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said: Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
@ZiggyZoom
I keep my DMs private sorry, but if you're in the CloudNovel discord, I'll see it if you post it there!
@MercerMatcha im not in the CN Discord, but its an emergency. i promise i wont spam you or anything!
ZiggyZoom said:
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said: Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
@ZiggyZoom
I keep my DMs private sorry, but if you're in the CloudNovel discord, I'll see it if you post it there!
@MercerMatcha im not in the CN Discord, but its an emergency. i promise i wont spam you or anything!
@ZiggyZoom Sorry, but no thank you. It's for my protection, but I appreciate you wanting to send me something. <3
ZGrimes ZGrimes
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said:
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said: Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
@ZiggyZoom
I keep my DMs private sorry, but if you're in the CloudNovel discord, I'll see it if you post it there!
@MercerMatcha im not in the CN Discord, but its an emergency. i promise i wont spam you or anything!
@ZiggyZoom Sorry, but no thank you. It's for my protection, but I appreciate you wanting to send me something. <3
@MercerMatcha this is to try to help with whats going on all over CN, but ill just send my message ive been dming to people here. dont worry, i get that you want to keep safe, but i also want you to have the option to read this ^^ im not trying to force you to join our server, but i still want you the option like ive given others

Hello, this is an old banned+deleted user of the site that has watched as a lot has been happening on CloudNovel. My old accounts were CuteKawaiifox (before user change), Mothunny (same account, after user change) and CheshireMitsu (alt account), while accounts that have been banned made after those are AzzyNio, WONDERLAND and likely soon to be this one. If you’re an old user of CloudNovel (most likely from before March) then you may have noticed that all the accounts have been getting banned; if you are a newer user, CloudNovel has not always had all these bans (adding this rn but i heard its been quiet on the Discord; the bans are happening there too). I am a moderator in a Discord server where we’re trying to find out what is going on with Sonya and CloudNovel, putting together what we find, debating what to do and making lessons on how to use Ren’Py and TyranoBuild for those who are still interested in making VisualNovels but have been deterred from using CloudNovel. If you would like to join us, then you could message miekamai#6591 on Discord, and she can send you the invite to the server. --Sincerely, Nico, moderator of Unofficial CloudNovel
ZGrimes ZGrimes
(and sorry that its copy-and-pasted ^^')
ZiggyZoom said:
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said:
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said: Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
@ZiggyZoom
I keep my DMs private sorry, but if you're in the CloudNovel discord, I'll see it if you post it there!
@MercerMatcha im not in the CN Discord, but its an emergency. i promise i wont spam you or anything!
@ZiggyZoom Sorry, but no thank you. It's for my protection, but I appreciate you wanting to send me something. <3
@MercerMatcha this is to try to help with whats going on all over CN, but ill just send my message ive been dming to people here. dont worry, i get that you want to keep safe, but i also want you to have the option to read this ^^ im not trying to force you to join our server, but i still want you the option like ive given others

Hello, this is an old banned+deleted user of the site that has watched as a lot has been happening on CloudNovel. My old accounts were CuteKawaiifox (before user change), Mothunny (same account, after user change) and CheshireMitsu (alt account), while accounts that have been banned made after those are AzzyNio, WONDERLAND and likely soon to be this one. If you’re an old user of CloudNovel (most likely from before March) then you may have noticed that all the accounts have been getting banned; if you are a newer user, CloudNovel has not always had all these bans (adding this rn but i heard its been quiet on the Discord; the bans are happening there too). I am a moderator in a Discord server where we’re trying to find out what is going on with Sonya and CloudNovel, putting together what we find, debating what to do and making lessons on how to use Ren’Py and TyranoBuild for those who are still interested in making VisualNovels but have been deterred from using CloudNovel. If you would like to join us, then you could message miekamai#6591 on Discord, and she can send you the invite to the server. --Sincerely, Nico, moderator of Unofficial CloudNovel
@ZiggyZoom I see! 
Thank you for the information, and the invite. I will consider.
ZGrimes ZGrimes
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said:
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said:
MercerMatcha said:
ZiggyZoom said: Matcha, could you DM me so i can send you something, please?
@ZiggyZoom
I keep my DMs private sorry, but if you're in the CloudNovel discord, I'll see it if you post it there!
@MercerMatcha im not in the CN Discord, but its an emergency. i promise i wont spam you or anything!
@ZiggyZoom Sorry, but no thank you. It's for my protection, but I appreciate you wanting to send me something. <3
@MercerMatcha this is to try to help with whats going on all over CN, but ill just send my message ive been dming to people here. dont worry, i get that you want to keep safe, but i also want you to have the option to read this ^^ im not trying to force you to join our server, but i still want you the option like ive given others

Hello, this is an old banned+deleted user of the site that has watched as a lot has been happening on CloudNovel. My old accounts were CuteKawaiifox (before user change), Mothunny (same account, after user change) and CheshireMitsu (alt account), while accounts that have been banned made after those are AzzyNio, WONDERLAND and likely soon to be this one. If you’re an old user of CloudNovel (most likely from before March) then you may have noticed that all the accounts have been getting banned; if you are a newer user, CloudNovel has not always had all these bans (adding this rn but i heard its been quiet on the Discord; the bans are happening there too). I am a moderator in a Discord server where we’re trying to find out what is going on with Sonya and CloudNovel, putting together what we find, debating what to do and making lessons on how to use Ren’Py and TyranoBuild for those who are still interested in making VisualNovels but have been deterred from using CloudNovel. If you would like to join us, then you could message miekamai#6591 on Discord, and she can send you the invite to the server. --Sincerely, Nico, moderator of Unofficial CloudNovel
@ZiggyZoom I see! 
Thank you for the information, and the invite. I will consider.
@MercerMatcha okay, thank you ^^ thats all i wanted
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
@MercerMatcha I've banned ZGrimes. If anyone asks to message you in private, don't respond for your own safety.
Sonya said: @MercerMatcha I've banned ZGrimes. If anyone asks to message you in private, don't respond for your own safety.
@Sonya My DMs really are closed, and still are. But I highly doubt that was an alt account at the same time- Clearly they've been paying attention in the server.