Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
*pets because with out fail because i'm a ghost then walks away*
not surprised there are hidden animatronics.
"yeah, OH! IDEA!" turns into Phantom Wolfy
umm, no thanks, thats just odd.
its a power of mine

I'M A RARE WOLF AND I WAS BORN LIKE THIS AND I'M THE ONLY ONE OF MY KIND
AND I NEED A MATE THAT'S A GIRL(AKA A LOVER)
*turns back to wolfy* cool
turns back and punches the wall, the wall turns to dust
 grins happily
well thats, "fun"...
MY LOVE OR LV:???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? can one shot anyone