Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Name: Phantom lefty
Allies: (nickname/also known as) lefty
Voice: male with faint female echo
Gender:intersex (neither male or female, uses they/them/he/theres pronouns)
Species: animatronic/phantom 
Abilities: hovers over ground(not fly), can go through most walls and objects, most(not all) objects can go through them, can cause hallucinations, can disappear and reappear, will protect his “family”, can levitate most objects
Design: a old rustic version of lefty right eye is torn away to reveal puppets mask, jaw is off center, left upper arm plate is missing to reveal part endo part puppet, right fore-arm is missing to reveal the same, left hand middle finger and ring finger are gonna and in place is the puppets fingers left shin is gone and reveals endo and puppets leg, right foot is endo foot, chest star is farther down and twisted, gray patch is twisted and the hat is floating.
hmm, I wonder where I am now*lefty says as he looks around*
name:the killer wolf (aka the bloody wolf)
Weapons:everything main weapon i use is a bloody knife
Race:have only one of my kind and that's me
LOVE or lv:??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ATK:GOD
DEF:GOD
HP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
name:Wolfy
race: animatronic wolf
weapons: Fangs, claws, Knifes, extra nightmare form arms (in nightmare form)
voice: mix of glitchtrap and twisted wolf(able to sound how he wants
allies:Glitchtrap, Vanny, Glitchwolf, Grim Foxy, Ennard, Molten Freddy
attack power: GOD
defense power: GOD
job: singer at *Wolfy's Pizza Place*
HP: GOD
looks: twisted wolf before he was twisted
lvl. GOD
powers: teleportation, telekenesis, psycokenesis, able to change form to nightmare form if he wants to, super speed, Grim Foxy summon
Attacks: neck snap, scoop, one tap, death touch, mind break, limboportation
eye color : mix of purple and gray
Orientation : normal
Enemies: Scrap Baby, the Glam-Rocks, Original, Toy, Phantom, and Rockstar Freddy
Height : *8ft
running at lefty thinking hes phantom freddy yelling "DIE!!!!"
Jesus *phases underground*
*pets everyone then runs away at super god speed*
slams into wall yells "F**K THAT HURT!"
*heads back up* thats what you get you...
person
(mind:oh no)*runs away at super god speed*
i censored in case it gets me banned
oh no i don't want to be banned
thebloodywerewolf said: don't you mean fuck?
@thebloodywerewolf he was censoring it
"who are you???"