Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
HEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHE
get death touched
because said: "is anyone going to acknowledge the wolf thing"
@because i  did
"WHAT TH-, YOU CANT RANDOMLY KILL PEOPLE"
"Yeah, nice try with the death touch thing." *Vincent swings his sword* "Full counter!"
"TOUCHED!!!!!!!!" Wolfy with Sunglasses
*HP:???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????*
"GUYS GUYS, JUST CALM DOWN my god"
im unkillable by the way * teleports Vincent to limbo
I CAN'T DIE*takes my head off then puts it back on*
"COULD YOU NOT DO THAT"
WHAT IS LIMBO
*Vincent teleports back into the room*