Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
UnknownScars UnknownScars
"Dude chill!" *Quickly stands up*
“You don’t know how on edge I am, so no, I will not”
*Sighs* "Fine have it your way.." *Looks around mumbling* "Why won't Lilly ever tell me where I am going whenever I go to an Assignment.."
“Or, your were brought here by the rift and your trapped here like everyone else...and I’m telling you now kid, it’s the ladder” *heads inside the gauntlet ruins*
"Trapped.. Hey! Wait up!" *Jogs and fallows*
"Where are you going? What is this place? Who the heck are you!?"
"im going inside whats left of my ship, this is one of the many worlds in the multiverse, yep your trapped and my name is graham" *puts my tool box down and heads into the garage*
"U-Um well the names Kitt, and I can't be trapped! I still have plenty of assignments, I have a job to do!" *Fallows after* 
"well you are, this is how I reacted when first got here, admittedly that's when i was still wired for war, and when you see a female you shoot them, you'll get used to it mate" *takes a look around*
*Thinks : Female...? What does he mean shoot them? Why?*  "What am I supposed to do? I have no idea where in this world I am and I basically know nothing about it."
"neither did i at first, the only ones with real info are people who were the original inhabitance like chompette, but you dont need info to live"
"I've learned the opposite. Info is everything, It helps you plan and know where to stay away or where you can dig a little bit deeper without making a big mess, and who is Chompette?" 
“I used to think that to, then I came here, and chompette is someone you never want to get on there bad side, for as long as I’ve been here I’ve had to deal with her”
" Okay noted.. Where can I find her?"
*Looks around nervously putting my hair up in a ponytail* " Do you think she would be willing to help me in any way?"