Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
UnknownScars UnknownScars
Name: Kitt Evergreen
Looks: Long brown hair, light blue eyes, glasses. Always carries a backpack with her and usually wears a white hoodie and jeans.
Backstory:??? Doesn't like to talk about it.
Race:??? She has no idea.
Weapons: A pair of swords, a dagger, a gun she keeps with her always, and little disk-like chips that hook onto living things to stun and knock them out.Grappling hook.
Personality: Perky, Happy at most times, Likes to take care of others especially her family and friends. Sometimes she will appear distant and cold, don't take notice or point it out it might worry her.
Abilities: Teleportation, Stealth.
Allies: None/ Unknown.
Dislikes: Traitors, people she considers bullies, Chickens.

Teleports in "Hello, I am 13. Who are you?
oneinamillion oneinamillion
(Da faq?👁👄👁)
(I don’t know...I’m just ignoring glitch wolf...and it’s kinda a ghost town now a adays)
name:mono
species:humanoid
weapons:anything that is useful mono will drag the weapons and strike overhead slamming the floor hard 4 hits can break a bone or cut off something but can throw pinecones shoes light stuff basically
abilities: jumps through tvs (can only do it 3 times a day)
buffs: can go through vents too small for anyone  else
debuffs:is slower than everyone else even when running and when holding weapon gets slower walk speed and cant run while holding any sort of non-throwable
height: a bit bigger than a baby
looks: brown bag with black holes over head brown detective wear (his whole head is invisible behind the mask)
allies: six and the runaway kid or runaway kid from little nightmares and emma from the promised neverland
health: all die from one hit except for emma who is regular height for a 12 year-old and takes damage regularly others are my height but a bit smaller
(sorry if its too late to join)
(Nope, not to late mate, people can come at any time from the multiverse)
(Yay..... new people, if cyan on ever she will have some new toys. *sarcasm*)
*rises then gets slammed to the floor
*walking around and see’s someone and ignores it*

*working in the gauntlet* “stupid r and blank!”
*sighs and walks away from everyone*
UnknownScars UnknownScars
*Appears slightly above the ground so I hit the floor hard then mumbles* "Why can't I get it right all the time..." *Looks up* "Um.. Hi.." *Waves slowly still on the ground but sitting up now*
*turns around and jumps* “lord love a duck!”