Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(what did i miss? coz if we went pass May 2nd....)
Keiko; The sun has came out and not a drop of rain
Keiko gets dressed wearing a baby blue sweater and a skirt with a pair of sneakers then ties her hair up in a bun. She grabs her messenger bag and packs some snacks in it then rushes out of the door walking to the place.
*walking around town*
*sees keiko*
Hey!
(Nope, the failed prank and this stuff is on May 1st)
"Hmm, hey, I am going to work", Keiko waved and continued walking. 
Luna comes out the shower and puts on a oversized striped sweater with some ripped black jeans. She puts on some combat boots and oversized grey jacket. Then leaves her hair down and grabs a bookbag and fills it up with some spray paints and necessary items and leaves. 
Keiko stopped by Café Rouge and after a few minutes, she came out with two coffee cups then walks away amongst the crowd of people.
Luna makes it the church and looks up at it. She enters and scopes the place out.
"So I see you have taken some interest to it", Keiko appears behind her, "My father wasn't fine with me doing this at but I told him I was going to abandoned church then he agreed since my family is Catholic expect Taro is a atheist".
Luna smiled. "I'm atheist too. But my Father and Grandmother are Catholic..."
"And I am at the border of atheist and Catholic", Keiko chuckled, "If God created mankind in his image, why I am so tall and have a big chest?"  
Luna giggled. "Maybe he likes big-chested women..." Luna pulls out a white spray paint and shakes it.
"I have canvas in the church", Keiko chuckled, "This chapel's beauty must not be damaged. Coffee?", she holds out a cup of coffee.
*knock on the door*
(bye, i gtg)