Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Hey guys it’s Sonya,

Phew what a week it has been, me and Empress @DAX have been working on the documentation. It's almost done, I will send another update to let you know when it's up and live. For now, all we have are some screenshots:

We only have the basics written in our documentation is still being written by @DAX so please be patient everyone!

That's all for this week's update, thanks for reading another one of our engine/site updates' newsletters!
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Hello guys, I am PLEASED to announce that the Café Rouge Kickstarter has reached the $8000 stretch goal.

This means that we are 400% funded, four times our initial goal of $2000. 

Here are all of the stretch goals reached so far:

All the character romance routes are unlocked. If you notice, there is no Demian route. For those who played the original 2012 game, you know why. However, our next stretch goal for $10,000 is a side story where you can play as the POV(point of view) as Candice and be romanced by Demian. This side story IS the "Demian route."

We have less than 16 days left, so let's aim for this $10,000 stretch goal till Christmas day!
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Fall Mystery Jam is here! It ends at the end of this month, so there is 23 days left! Hurry and complete your fall mystery game!

Click here to visit the official jam page.

I changed a rule, for dress up games you can either choose the theme fall/autumn, or mystery. We realized it would be kinda hard to do a dress up game that is both mystery themed and fall/autumn seasonal themed.