Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
* it turns day and Chris flys to the office * chris: "hi uhhhhhhhhh why you in here" doggy: ''we don't have a guard y-'' chris: '' me nightmare aND goldie\ nightmare fredbear can be the guards:)" doggy:"ok then"( yes Chris just did it without asking nightmare or goldie) ( I will be calling nightmare fredbear, goldie)
"what Chris"
Chris: "were the guards now:)" doggy: "did you even ask them" Chris:"nope"
Nightmare:"Fine I'll be a guard too"
doggy:"I'ma go get kitty" ( Chris,nightmare or goldie have not met kitty) Chris: " whos kitty?"Doggy: "mah  friend"kitty: "hello doggy and........ WHAT R THOSE" DOGGY: "ITS CHRIS'S NIGHTMARES KITTY" kitty:" HOW THE H*LL DOES A KID MAKE THIS STUFF UP" doggy:" ya know Chris is right here and his nightmares"
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha"
kitty: "welp im ded"
"Why you say that"
kitty: " idk,ya know what ima go play vr phasmophobiA"* puts on vr and immediately screams*doggy: "uhhhhhhhhh-" kitty:" NOOOOOOOOOO stupid GHOST- guguhiguhygyfhfttuhjjjvgggh" doggy:" I think she's having a mental break down"
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"
( I'ma add matthew, my human oc) matthew:" ooooooooo maybe i can get a job here"
doggy:"huh, wait someone's here I'll be right back"*kitty and doggy go to the door* doggy:"hi sir what do you need?" Matthew:"I need a job" doggy:" ok well only question, any criminal records?" Matthew:"nope" kitty: "well get to work I guess"
GoatGrimes GoatGrimes
( Last I was here, I was Withered Foxy, so I'll just continue him)
*Activates and yawns* " What I miss?"
GoatGrimes GoatGrimes