Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Shadow Freddy- i know what is best and you are not helping it the freddles is best without Nightmare Freddy which treated them like crap i know what is best for them more than you do so i see what shadow has to say about it
Shadow- what is going on here
Nightmare Springtrap- Well, they won´t even give him a chance to prove himself!
Shadow- Freddles does not want Nightmare Freddy anymore and i agree with Shadow Freddy we shadow know better than you NS and NF maybe in time but they hate Nightmare Freddy right now i think Ballora and Springtrap should take care of the freddles and we will see later if Freddles start to miss Nightmare Freddy if they do then they will be free to go back to them if not Ballora and Springtrap will take care of them longer that is the best thing for the freddles
Nightmare Freddy- FINE!! THEN JUST KILL ME!! I only live for them...
Shadow- you have to give them time so they will spend the days with Ballora and springtrap and we will see if they will miss you Nightmare Freddy

(And stop making Nightmare Freddy say i only live for them and that is not true his live because he wants to live)
Dude, no. He´s my character now. You gave him to me, so he´s mine. I can make him say whatever I please.))
He nods, and runs off to his room, crying.
(No you are ruining my charater that i gave you i did not even want to give you Nightmare Freddy i was going to give you Rockstar Freddy so i am taking Nightmare Freddy and you now have Rockstar Freddy)
I´m keeping them both, you can´t take what you give.))
(Yes i can this is my rp so i take Nightmare Freddy from you i had enough)

Oh, my God. Fine. Why are people so sensitive these days??))
(Because you try to say that they can;t do nothing even if it is theirs rp i am sorry but things have to change)
Rockstar Bonnie- hello

Fine.))
Rockstar Freddy- Hi.
(What happened here?)
(What happened here?)
Lots of things. Yes, I just dropped a Gravity Falls reference.))