Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Nightmare Freddy- HOW?!! They won´t even let me go near them... Just kill me...
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Dreadbear- you treated them like crap but at least try okay let me try* pulls out a purple soul and launches it in Nightmare Freddy and no one can't stop the controling of The soul you will be Dreadbears minion*

Nightmare Foxy- What are you doing to him, Dread?!!
Nightmare Freddy slowly gets up.
Dreadbear- go tell the Freddles you really love them Nightmare Freddy*There is no way Nightmare Freddy can break out of this no one can*
He nods, and walks to the Freddles and sits with them.
Nightmare Freddy- Hey boys! I just wanted to tell you how much I truely love you. And that I´m sorry for treating you the way I did.
Freddles- stuff it Nightmare Freddy*Walks away*
He gently grabs them and gives them an appologetic hug.
Nightmare Freddy- I´m sorry. I´m sorry I was such a terrible father to you three..
Freddles- i don't care*All three Freddles bite Nighmare Freddy and then Dreadbear release the purple soul and Nightmare Freddy goes back to normal*
His eyes well up, he puts them down gently, turns away, starts crying, and runs away in the opposite direction.
Dreadbear- the freddles really are upset with Nightmare Freddy he was mean to them at time
GRim Foxy- i know
Nightmare Springtrap- I have an idea that´ll change the Freddles´ attitude towards their father, Nightmare Freddy.
Dreadbear- go work the idea but it won't work 
Shadow Freddy- yeah Freddles hate Nightmare Freddy
Nightmare Springtrap- Not if we lock them all together in the Fun Room. After a while, they´ll get along, I´m sure of it. But I will need your guys´ help.
Shadow Freddy- no that won't work They hate Nightmare Freddy plus i won't allow them to be trapped in a room
Ballora- i won't either*Holds the three freddles tight same with Springtrap and he looks at NS with a death stare*
Nightmare Springtrap- Don´t look at me like that. I know what I´m doing. Give the Freddle Triplets some alone time with their father.