Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
*at that moment 4 big zombies came rushing in at tossed mike at a way but then*
Alex- turn into a werewolf that is the only way you can beat these big zombies this is your fight might i hope you win*Turns into his wolf form but mike does not turn into his wolf form*
(mike had it he just need to transform into his wolf form and mike hate it when people get into his way and jade did that)
Mike- i can't belive you did that jade i hate it when people do my job*Shoves jade to the ground and walks outside into the horde of zombies that is waiting to get into the building*
aiko: bleep .-.
Okay, just pretend I never did that, okay? Sorry Fnaf! I'll let you handle the zombies! And I'll delete that other message, okay?))
(Just know mike can handle it but Mike is not turning into his wolf form)
Alex- turn into your wolf form Mike*shout at mike*
Mike- fine*Turns into his Werewolf form and and chucks one of the big zombies at the other three big zombies*
Mike- fine*Turns into his Werewolf form and and chucks one of the big zombies at the other three big zombies*
Jade pulls out her phone, puts her Airpods in, puts on her music, turns it up all the way, then texts Mike.
Over text
"Hey, Mike? Where are you? I need to talk to you/ask you a question."
Mike- i am in a battle* Finishes off all of the zombies but Mike get bit in the arm but Alex kills off the zombies*
Alex- you are bit Pack leader
Mike- i know i am 
"Are you done? Cuz I really need to talk to you/ask you a question."
Alex- this is alex mike can not talk to you right now, on text
Alex- mike you need to get to the pack i might have a cure for the zombie bite, off text
Mike- okay*gets up*
"Oh, okay. When you have a chance Mike, come to the SWAT base, and to the big maple tree in the middle of the yard in the middle of the base, okay? You don't have to respond to this."
Alex- Come on mike*still in werewolf form picks up Mike which was not in werewolf form and runs right past Jade not stoping*
Mike- stay here don't follow us jade
She did not hear, as she has her Airpods in, and her music turned up all the way. She decides to text Aiko.
Over text
"Hey Aiko!"