Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(the room didn't have much in it but it had the essential living equipment)situbi: sorry its not much but try to make your self at home the best you can(lol I put max instead of situbi)
lol) aiya: its nice tho 
(situbi puts his stuff down and rummages threw it and pulls out a small table and two cushions and set them up in the living room part of the dorm and after that he walked to the kitchen part and started to get a tea pot ready and put it on the stove)situbi: you can take a seat if you would like aiya
aiya sits and looks around smileing* r you happy you get to come here?
situbi: well im extremely greatfull to get out of my parents place so ya im happy I was able to co me here 
aiya smiles at him*
(the tea pot made a noise and situbi took it off the stove and grabbed two cups filled them and put what ever tea was provided into the mug and brought it over to the table)situbi: alrighty here you go just be careful its hot
situbi: ya no problem (he said smiling)situbi: so what made you want to come to this school aiya
aiya: to get away from my father 
situbi oh really why was your father like not good to you or something(he asked curiously) 
sorry was in PE)) aiya: he smuthered me 
(that's what I can draw)