Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
"What happened?", Cherry looked worried and concerned for Ryuuji.
((Ink: why are your throwing a phone?)
Ink: if you want…
R: *breathing becomes ragged as he tries to control his emotions and the magic thats’ starting to rise and boil under the surface* m-my father… h-he’s… he…
"He is what? Tell me, babe", Cherry started looked a bit scared.
Reedsfreshparisite Reedsfreshparisite
((... fresh found out that people ship him with timekid sans))
((fresh: its a stated rule no one in the meme team can date another person i the meme team... plus timekid is litterally 12))

fresh: *picks up ink* or we can just head there right now
R: *his magic dampening bracelets  start to glow as to much power is being generated* h-he… died… my father is dead… making me the new leader of the family shrine…
(the bracelets)

"O-oh n-oo", she looks sad and rushes to hug Ryuuji.
R: *moisture and static electricity start to gather around his wrist* i can’t… i can’t control it… i can feel the magic in me trying to break free… if i can’t control my emotions, i don’t know how destructive or powerful this storm could be… *grabs his head*
(so, the goddess of his family’s shrine blessed his parent with wind and lightning magic, because she appreciated what they were doing, and again blessed their son, Ryuuji, with a combo of those, and increased magic power, combined with what he got from his parents, but the other gods didn’t like that, so they made her give him a drawback. That drawback was, even if he learned to control his magic, if he lost control of his emotions, his magic would lose control and explode out of him in a destructive manner, like a hurricane or something.)
She jumped back in fear, "Calm down, babe. Please, you are scaring me."
(What happened to Green Skittles?)
fresh: *carries ink to his room*

(( hmm, i cant decide if i should make lust interrupt ink and fresh's fun))
((lust: ... how did ink get so far so fast, i had been with him for like a year and didnt get that far...))
(He left. Like, for good.)
R: *pulls Cherry in close and hugs her* im sorry… it’s just… *explains what i just did*
Ink: *smiles*
(Ink: *smirks* im just better… besides, you’re to pushy)
((fresh: can confirm))
((lust: *looks at fresh* you litterally touch EVERYONE that you know has haphephobia...))
Cherry hugs him back, "It's fine, we can get through this together."
R: *nods as tears fall down his face* we might have to move back to the shrine… crap, what am i going to do about my manga?
"Publish it", she looked up at Ryuuji.