Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
*smirks*''first I didn't say a FUCKING THING TO MAKE HER CRY NO TELL ME WHO DO U BELIVE A GIRL U MET 2 DAYS AGO OR UR PAST BABYSITTER!""
*Looks up and eyebrow furrow*
''so who will u belive*he says as the eye under his eye pacth glows white and the one without the eye pacth glows red*
''dont anwser ik u r gonna say the girl u met 2 days ago''*teleports away*
*eyes and horns glow threateningly as she takes a step forward* u will not talk that way to Sam. He is my friend, and he is supposed to be yours! And u don’t talk to friends that way!
*is now furious*
*telepots back to rooftop*''he isnt ur friend soon he gonna ask u if u will be his gf and youll say yes making Sam forget all about me arnt u'
*steps back and blushes a bit, then run over and knees Wyatt straight in the balls* YOU! ARE! A! SELFISH! ASS-HOLE!!
*shadow clone dissapears after she did that as Wyatt teleports behind her and he wraps her up all the way with magic*''idk y I had a crush on u u are the selfish ass-hole''

Danceing56 Danceing56
Sam regretted his decision for speaking, his eyes turned back to their usual color and teleported away in fear
*growls and breaks free, turning around and punching him in the face, then the stomach, knocking the wind out of him*
Danceing56 Danceing56
Fiona sat down and watched this dispute
(Have a great day/night!)