Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
''what happened''({} are for thoughts that can be seen [] are for thoughts that cant be seen)
Danceing56 Danceing56
(ah ok!

"Um..nothing..I..just wanted to..say goodbye..and..I'm glad..I know someone like you.."
''y are u leaving?''
Danceing56 Danceing56
"My dad set up a marriage between me and..this guy I never met before..all I know is that he's the same age as me.."
''if u dont want to date chris ten stay and never go back to ur dad Ill tell james
Danceing56 Danceing56
"It's not that simple Wyatt.." The girl pulls aside her hair and shows a symbol, it was a star with dots around the points,"I'm part of the Raven blood line, if I were to disobey the rules..then I'll be a disgrace and my symbol will disappear..then I'll disappear.."
''after u marry him dem get a divorce easy
Danceing56 Danceing56
Myuki sighed,"You're not listening..it's a woman's place in the Raven family, to obey their husbands and never stand out of line..why do you think my mother never left my father?"
Danceing56 Danceing56
"I'm sorry..but I was doomed the moment I was born.." She wiped a tear from her eye,"I'll be leaving Friday night..it was..great knowing you Wyatt.." The girl hugged the wolf before running back to the building
*hugs her tightly before she left and he cries*
Danceing56 Danceing56
*end of day*

Another day completed

Sam follows Wyatt home as per usual,"I heard about what's going on with those Ravens..that's really messed up..don't cha think?"
Danceing56 Danceing56
"My dad said that Mr Raven was always a bad person when they went to school together..that's really upsetting to hear..I guess people don't always change.."
*sees Mr.raven and Myuki and transforms*