Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
UnknownTemptation24 UnknownTemptation24
Logan: well I live here Wait My Friend is Letting mew stay here my home was destroyed in the War that's going on right now! *Smiles*

Riley the Dog: *Runs to Logan and Hides behind his Legs*

(Crap I got Gym
Mirko: "Cool and that's nice of your friend."

DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble
Toby looks at Mirko gulitily
Mirko: "Anyways, I live over there."
Mirko points to an house from across the street
This is what it looks like:

Toby - I'm sorry Mirko
Wither's reappears cluthing his ribs
Mirko: "It's fine."
Mirko's rabbit ears twitched a bit
Shinto Shinto
can someone send me   a character sheet))
Name:
Nickname(s)/Aliases:
Height:
Species:
Power(s):
Personality:
Appearance:
(You can add on if you like)
Shinto Shinto
Shinto Shinto
Name: shinto
Height: 5'11 in human for 350ft in dragon
Species: dragon and  Weredragon: a dragon that can spend most of its time comfortably looking like a human
Power(s): death dragon slayer magic. black flame dragon slayer magic and blue lightning dragon slayer matic
Personality: lets just say.... very chaotic
Dislikes: being messed with
extra information: about dragon slaying magic: 
Dragon Slayer Magic (滅竜魔法 Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster-Type Ancient Spell and Lost Magic utilized by both Dragons and Dragon Slayers that was created by Irene Belserion for use in the Dragon King Festival  

Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, the user can transform their body with features of their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles.[2] A Dragon Slayer is immune to the effects or hindrance of their own element in this case for shinto Death dragon slayer magic an ancient magic that utilizes necromancy to a degree it is basically a type of magic that can kill what it touches but its not like an insta kill it takes awhile to kill the opponent but at great cost as it tends to hurt the user of said death dragon slayer magic now

Then theres black flame dragon slayer magic and lightning dragon slayer magic which are exactly how they sound

they can also consume external sources of their element to replenish their strength In this case However, a Dragon Slayer cannot consume the element that they produce themselves, and elements must be consumed through the mouth.[4] It is known that Dragon Slayers have been able to consume elements other than their own, allowing them to combine both elements into one inside their bodies and use them to increase their abilities.[5][6] Dragon Slayer Magic is the only way to kill, or even hurt Dragons, who are shown to be mostly unaffected by other forms of Magic.  

There are five natural ways one can learn Dragon Slayer Magic, outside of unnaturally being enchanted with the Lost Magic through a Dragon Slayer Seal 

(note shinto made his magics that he used but will not teach it to anyone)

• The first way is one must be taught by an actual Dragon. The ones who learned their Dragon Slayer Magic through this method are referred to as First Generation Dragon Slayers.
  • The second way is one must have Dragon Lacrima implanted into their body. The ones who learned their Dragon Slayer Magic through this method are referred to as Second Generation Dragon Slayers.
  • The third way which is a combination of the first two methods: ones who both learned their Dragon Slayer Magic by receiving the teachings of a Dragon and also having Lacrima implanted into their b
  • ody. The ones who learned how to perform Dragon Slayer Magic by utilizing both methods are referred to as Third Generation Dragon Slayers.
  • The fourth way one can learn Dragon Slayer Magic is through self-taught.
  • The fifth way is for them to consume a Dragon's flesh or an actual Dragon Slayer. The ones who learn Dragon Slayer through this method are referred to as Fifth Generation Dragon Slayers.

Excessive use of Dragon Slayer Magic has the added drawback of turning the user into an actual Dragon[18] which is caused by the Dragon Seed beginning to sprout.[19] The whole process is also known as Dragonization (竜化 Ryuuka).[20] The only way for this to be prevented is for a Dragon to enter the body of a Dragon Slayer (via a secret art)[21] and sleep there for an extended period of time, creating antibodies which will almost ensure that the Dragon Slayer does not turn into a Dragon.[22] However even in this situation a Dragon Slayer can still temporarily "dragonize":[23] becoming half-dragon (when this ability was displayed by a Fire Dragon Slayer their flames turned blue and made them potent enough to defeat a dragon who had been further empowered by the Dragon Cry).[24] The Second Generation of Dragon Slayers have also displayed the ability to take on dragon-like traits.[25][26]

Appearance:

(He has came)