Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(lol, they can be counted as weapons)
(If you ever use a shoe to fight, the best would steel-toed due to steel in the toe and could cause a hard blunt if you hit hard enough.)
(I got into a Fist Fight Yesterday But it Turned into A Weapon Fight)
(Oop, what happened to start it?)
TiredBitch said: (If you ever use a shoe to fight, the best would steel-toed due to steel in the toe and could cause a hard blunt if you hit hard enough.)
@TiredBitch
(fr tho!)
(ok So Me and this Guy Were Trying to Fight In School But He Started it Because I Apparently "Flirted" With his Girl Even tho She's My Partner For Our Project and Yeah I'll give Full Details after this) 
BendytheInkDemon said:
TiredBitch said: (If you ever use a shoe to fight, the best would steel-toed due to steel in the toe and could cause a hard blunt if you hit hard enough.)
@TiredBitch
(fr tho!)
@BendytheInkDemon (My dad owns a pair of steel toe boots due to his job as flatbed truck driver. He has to tarp and strap his own loads.)
QuadPepper14219 said: (ok So Me and this Guy Were Trying to Fight In School But He Started it Because I Apparently "Flirted" With his Girl Even tho She's My Partner For Our Project and Yeah I'll give Full Details after this) 
@QuadPepper14219 (Bruh, people starting fights for stupid shit.)
TiredBitch said:
BendytheInkDemon said:
@TiredBitch
(fr tho!)
@BendytheInkDemon (My dad owns a pair of steel toe boots due to his job as flatbed truck driver. He has to tarp and strap his own loads.)
@TiredBitch
(ah)
(Anyways most of my strength due to helping my dad tarp his loads, tighten straps, and just about anything my brother can't do. My dad once joked instead of father-son time, he has father-daughter time.) 
(I Only Have Two Moms)
(That's cool)
(So We Met Up at the Place And I Threw the First Punch and He Nearly Dropped and and He Jumped on Me and His Friends Jumped the Shit out of me it was a 2v6 and I got up and I was Cold As HELL It Snowed About 3-5 Feet and They Backed off and He Tried to Drop Kick me but Missed by 1 Foot and That's When His Friends Grabbed Weapons of the Ground and Started Hitting me And I might've Grabbed his Head and slam it Against My Knee  Shortly The Cops Came Me and My Friend Booked It)
(So Yeah I Sent a Guy To the Hospital)