Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Heya guys, what's up? We fixed a couple of bugs in the engine, nothing new. We also added the ability to charge points for saving your visual novel! That's right, now you can earn points from in game purchases for people who want to save your game! This is optional, and by default all games are set to 0 points, so all games are saved for free unless the creator changes that in the settings right here:

So by default, the service fee or cloudnovel tax is gonna be 50 points plus 5%. Sorry it's so high, but this is what we decided is best for everybody!

We also raise the tax/service fee for both paid dress up games and paid resources. For paid dress up games, it's 5 points and 5%:

And for paid resources the service fee is 25 points and 5%:

That's pretty much it for this week, nothing else is new in terms of site/engine development. 

Thanks for reading guys!!!
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Hey guys, I streamed all the Fall Mystery Jam games on my twitch channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/535216839

Please check it out, I played the top winners of the game jam :) Both of them are really well made games. I also code a bit because I found a bug, ahahaha XD 

Anyway enjoy the stream ^^ 
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Our Valentine's day game jam is a go! What's great is that this is the first contest where you can not only enter games, but artwork and music too! That's right, if you don't feel like making a game, you can design a character, draw a background landscape or item/object, design a GUI set, or even submit music or sound effects as entries to this contest!

So, calling all artists, composers, and game developers, if you want to create something related to valentine's day sweets and chocolates, whether it's drawing a character, designing a beautiful graphic interface for a game, or maybe composing a song, you can enter it into this contest and possibly win points on CloudNovel as a prize!!!

Check it out, it starts on February 1st and ends on the last day of February!