Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Hey guys, it's Sonya. I'm back for your weekly update on CloudNovel. Once again, we didn't do any new engine development on CloudNovel, instead this week we fixed bugs, many bugs. Again ^_^;;

To be honest, looking back at our commits to GitHub this month, we honestly didn't do any engine development or new features in the month of April. I was really busy working on Café Rouge, my own visual novel. We (Kuma, DAX, and I) are taking the development of this game very seriously so we've been focused on making this otome game the best it can be. 

So since we're nearing the end of this month, no we have not started on CloudAvatar development yet (or CloudRPG for that matter), but we hope you can understand that after 15 months since January 2019 we've been non stop developing the CloudNovel engine and the platform in general, we are taking a short break before we go back to developing the website. While we are taking this break, we are doing an audit of things that need to be changed and boy we have a long list already, but for the month of April, we are taking a break from coding/development and focusing on making Café Rouge.

That's all for this week! We will also be announcing our Summer Game Jam this week, so stay tuned for that! Thanks for reading another one of our weekly newsletters!

-Sonya