Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Logan: *Keeps Aiming at Her*
Lux disappears into thin air then appears behind logan
Lux-Who are you?
Logan: *Sighs and Gets Up Slowly and Takes Off the the Ghillie Hat* I'm Logan Walker *Puts his Hands Up*
(BTW I changed my Name)

Logan: Don't Worry I'm a Friendly! *Tosses his 1911 Hand-gun on the Ground*
I can see that)
Lux-Well Logan, The names Lux what happened here?
Lux-And I mean the apocalypse how did it start?
Logan: I'm Clueless as You? Me and My Squad We're Supposed to Help Evac The City! *Puts his Hand on his Hip*
IzukuBakugou said: Ok here is the story line:
It was just like any other day but then all over the news their was reports of to not go outside your home to stay indoors. People thinking it was just because a storm watch was coming some did not listen and so they ended up facing their fate when they went outside. Zombies. They would come out of no where and eat you up. It's only been 3 months since the outbreak and the world has gone to hell. Most of the World is run by Zombies. Those who survived are doing all they can to live....
This is where our story begins....
@IzukuBakugou

( I like how Your trying to Start this But Most Zombies Stories and Movies Either start with A Virus of Some Sort Like Take The Walking Dead well Its Actually Alien Virus But Take Dying Light Its actually a Weapon a Modified Virus Its a Mix Of Rabies and E-Bola And Dead Island A Man Did this With Dark Magic ("Unrealistic But a Good Game") And Take Dead Rising Was a Infected Wasp Stung Someone, Or Someone Eating Something That Came From the Infected Animal, Also I almost Forgot Nature)
Logan: *Stands In front of Lux*
Lux-So what now
Logan: *Holds His Hands Up* I'm Just Here Because I have my Eye's on that Housing Complex! *Nods His Head to the Direction*
Lux-Which is why you were aiming at me!
Logan: No I was Trying to Figure Out Why you were in the Red-zone?!
Lux-Red Zone?
Logan: The Red-Zone is the Highly Infected Area's!