Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here

This is my first time ever writing a visual novel, And I need everyone's Help!!!

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Hello,

I have moved this topic to free collaboration as this is not a visual novel project but a recruitment thread. Please don't post in the discuss your visual novel forum unless you have a definite project. 

Thank you :)
fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
Haruka547 said:
This is my first time ever writing a visual novel, And I need everyone's Help!!!

@Haruka547 
what kind of help do you need?

I've got the plot:
It's A Chinese/Japanese Inspired Comedy/Mystery/Crime Caper about 2 Chinese detectives(Shen Wuhan and Peng Nuan) And 2 Japanese Detectives(Hoshino Iku and Haruta Fuki) going around the world to stop a very vampiric and seductive man named Yoshiya Okura.

fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
Haruka547 said:
I've got the plot:
It's A Chinese/Japanese Inspired Comedy/Mystery/Crime Caper about 2 Chinese detectives(Shen Wuhan and Peng Nuan) And 2 Japanese Detectives(Hoshino Iku and Haruta Fuki) going around the world to stop a very vampiric and seductive man named Yoshiya Okura.

@Haruka547 
sounds interesting. what kind of collaborator do you need? developer? artist? writer?
Yep!

I need 3 writers,

some artists,

And a developer.
fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
Haruka547 said: Yep!

I need 3 writers,

some artists,

And a developer.
@Haruka547 
i could help as a developer, but i already have some ongoing projects, so i can't start right away. i might be able to take a new one around september if you haven't found a developer yet :)